Discuss Hi, can I have help on this question plz in the Electricians Chat - Off Topic Chat area at ElectriciansForums.net

Well this is a great thread..

Might as well close is MODs..

6] Describe the use of BS 7671/IET wiring, and other regulations, when selecting wires and cables and when carrying out tests on systems

Spark40, your other threads have ended in a similar vain.

This could be that the people replying to you are dismissive or trying to ridicule you, or you don't know how to conduct yourself in a positive way in order to obtain the information you seek or you are posting just to antagonise people for some mild amusement. I don't think the first explanation is accurate, I wonder which of the other two it might be?

Whatever, I wish you well, but I fear you'll not glean any knowledge from this forum if you carry on in this undesirable way.

Spark40, your other threads have ended in a similar vain.

This could be that the people replying to you are dismissive or trying to ridicule you, or you don't know how to conduct yourself in a positive way in order to obtain the information you seek or you are posting just to antagonise people for some mild amusement. I don't think the first explanation is accurate, I wonder which of the other two it might be?

Whatever, I wish you well, but I fear you'll not glean any knowledge from this forum if you carry on in this undesirable way.

Leave him along.... He's misunderstood and I love him and his attitude dearly... We should all strive to be like him.....

I have been pining for his wonderful conversations over the last 7 months.
Personally, I think he missed me soooo much and that is why he's back.... Understandable really...

Reply to Hi, can I have help on this question plz in the Electricians Chat - Off Topic Chat area at ElectriciansForums.net