• IMPORTANT: Please note that nobody on this forum should be seeking from or providing advice to those who are not competent and / or trained and qualified in their field (local laws permitting). There is a discussion thread on this global industry-wide matter HERE. This also has more information about the warning with regards to sharing electrical advice in some countries. By using this forum you do so in agreement to this.

Discuss Hi from Sue of peggy Sues plumbing in the The Welcome Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Welcome to ElectriciansForums.net - The American Electrical Advice Forum
Head straight to the main forums to chat by click here:   American Electrical Advice Forum

Sue1

-
Reaction score
Hi I'm Sue. Im a newly qualified gas engineer who is now training in electrics. Struggling with these room thermostats and things at the moment. Every days a school day eh

Welcome to the forum.

Hi Sue, welcome to the forums.

Nice to see a female gas engineer in my area. Do you have any objections if I pass your name and details along to a vulnerable client of mine?

Your not having us on? Waiting for an argument with certain forum members, who have an aversion to anything copper or water like :D
you have an aversion to water? i smell something. :D:D:D.

Hi I'm Sue. Im a newly qualified gas engineer who is now training in electrics. Struggling with these room thermostats and things at the moment. Every days a school day eh

Welcome aboard, does that mean you here to do the cooking for us?

careful mike. the plumbers blowtorch might save you from a pubic waxing.

Welcome Sue!
OK, where do you stand on:
a) using push-fits on stainless steel pipe
b) not using inserts on plastic pipe and push-fits?

and before anyone accusues me of anything,
my view is a) is a definite no-no, and b) ditto...inserts must be used regardless of the type of fitting

plastic plumbing pipe should be banned, along with plastic straws.

Welcome Sue!
OK, where do you stand on:
a) using push-fits on stainless steel pipe
b) not using inserts on plastic pipe and push-fits?

and before anyone accusues me of anything,
my view is a) is a definite no-no, and b) ditto...inserts must be used regardless of the type of fitting
I dunno what pirate's on about!!o_O

Pete, anytime anyone asks for advice, they're told, "How would you do it? Then we'll let you know"
So, I have nailed my colours to the mast...

Reply to Hi from Sue of peggy Sues plumbing in the The Welcome Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back