Discuss Hi I'm Emily. Anyone heard of Access 2 Trade Careers?? in the The Welcome Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Welcome to ElectriciansForums.net - The American Electrical Advice Forum
Head straight to the main forums to chat by click here:   American Electrical Advice Forum

E

emilyramone

Hello Everyone,

My name is Emily.
I am here for a pretty specific reason and Im hoping someone will be able to help me.

I started doing an Electricians Course with ACCESS 2 TRADE CAREERS in 2009 and for those of you that don't know they closed up shop due to insolvency with hardly any warning or notice to their students.
As I was funding myself through a Barclays Partner finance scheme I have had a nightmare of a time dealing with them and Im still arguing with them today about the fact that I am liable to pay them £5,495.00 for a course I didn't complete.

I am running out of steam fighting them and I wanted to know if anyone else has had any experience with this.

The reason why I took the course out in the first place was to educate myself and give myself an opportunity of a successful career to better my future; as it stands today I am unqualified and being forced to pay back £5,495.00 for a service I NEVER received.

All I have gotten from this situation is an unbelievable amount of stress and anxiety.

Can anyone who has had ANY experience with Access 2 Trade Careers and/or Barclays Partner Finance PLEASE get in contact with me so I know your story? I need your support.

Thank you,

Emily

Hi & welcome :)

i would advise speaking to a solicitor on this. it's more of a legal issue than an electrical one.

Hello Everyone,

My name is Emily.
I am here for a pretty specific reason and Im hoping someone will be able to help me.

I started doing an Electricians Course with ACCESS 2 TRADE CAREERS in 2009 and for those of you that don't know they closed up shop due to insolvency with hardly any warning or notice to their students.
As I was funding myself through a Barclays Partner finance scheme I have had a nightmare of a time dealing with them and Im still arguing with them today about the fact that I am liable to pay them £5,495.00 for a course I didn't complete.

I am running out of steam fighting them and I wanted to know if anyone else has had any experience with this.

The reason why I took the course out in the first place was to educate myself and give myself an opportunity of a successful career to better my future; as it stands today I am unqualified and being forced to pay back £5,495.00 for a service I NEVER received.

All I have gotten from this situation is an unbelievable amount of stress and anxiety.

Can anyone who has had ANY experience with Access 2 Trade Careers and/or Barclays Partner Finance PLEASE get in contact with me so I know your story? I need your support.

Thank you,

Emily

Welcome Emily :)

Sorry I can't help with your problem but hope you like this: Simon & Garfunkel - For Emily, Whenever I May Find Her.wmv - YouTube

been thinking lately. i'm too much mr. nice guy, so i dunked the chihuahuas in water after midnight and they have morphed. GRRRRRRR.

Welcome, try taking out a a high court writ, they will get the Sheriffs in no joke, worth a try, only costs you about £60:00 if they don;t get you any dosh and nothing if they do

Oh that's a bit too far out for me man .... all this pi$$ychadelic stuff messes with my Rock 'n' Roll jeans.
There was a brief spell around 1970 when I got confused and lost direction a bit. Bought an acoustic guitar and a Paul Simon songbook and learned to play his stuff and some Bob Dylan too.

I grew my hair long, threw my bucket of Brylcreem away, grew a beard and bought a pair of purple loons. The winkle picker boots & shoes were consigned to the darkness of the bottom of the wardrobe along with the Telecaster, and I set off to town to buy myself an Afghan coat which was on sale for £15.

Got to the shop and one side of it was full of rails loaded with these Afghan coats with fancy embroidery on the backs and it was while searching through them I espied the rails at the other side of the shop loaded with .... LEATHER JACKETS!! also for £15. Well once I got the smell of that leather and stroked that fine material with my finger tips it was game over and Bye Bye Love to the Afghan coat and Hello Mary Lou to a brand new leather jacket and a pair of ice blue drainpipes.

A shave and a haircut came next, a new bucket of Brylcreem was bought and the Telecaster and winkle pickers were released from custody and given a good polish.

Man, I had a very lucky escape ...... I sleepwalked into nearly becoming a frickin' Hippy!!!

well if that freaks you, how about.....http://www.google.co.uk/url?sa=t&rc...ZWSdO6B2TdIH4LjYLgist1Q&bvm=bv.61965928,d.ZG4

- - - Updated - - -

well if that freaks you, how about.....http://www.google.co.uk/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=1&cad=rja&ved=0CDAQyCkwAA&url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.youtube.com%2Fwatch%3Fv%3D2iA7wdO00VI%26feature%3Dkp&ei=JYsPU4e6OoarhAeg2YHgAg&usg=AFQjCNHDiFTZWSdO6B2TdIH4LjYLgist1Q&bvm=bv.61965928,d.ZG4

Reply to Hi I'm Emily. Anyone heard of Access 2 Trade Careers?? in the The Welcome Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock