Discuss High voltage network and system in the UK Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Onur, is that you - you handsome Turkish chap - you!​
Safety goggles and hi-viz, watch out you may influence a few of us!

Have you Googled books on HV or taken a look on YouTube as some of the big companies have their own channels to subscribe to.

Hello Onur,
This site has information on the UK EHV system. It is the National Grid site. You did not specify whether you are interested in switchgear, the Network or Protection systems used on EHV networks. You will probably find something of interest here with links to other sites.

Paul

Thank you marconi for information.. Especially youtube channel has was beneficial.. You write another books, i knew. Thank you..

Rpa07
I am from turkey but i am kurdish.:)
And your said about my glasses and handsome, did you say these as angry? or funny:) i don't understant.
So ..do i need to change my profile photo?

Hello Paul
I know this site has information on the UK EHV. But,

When i am member on this site , I said on my first text; my goals are businness sharing and english practical.

Thank you marconi for information.. Especially youtube channel has was beneficial.. You write another books, i knew. Thank you..

Rpa07
And your said about my glasses and handsome, did you say these as angry? or funny:) i don't understant.
All for fun Onur, don't change your profile photo, it is good.
Kurdish is good, my barber who cuts my hair is Kurdish!
So all is good. I hope you find your HV information.

Rpa07
Onur, these replies are not an angry response, so treat them as they are meant, FUN. it's a British trait to take the Micheal / Mickey / Fun at any one and everone, so please don't take any offence, any one does offend will be jumped on fro a great height.
I was a HV / AP Authorised Person for many years both in the UK and Cyprus Mostly responsible for switching opperations.

Onur, Rpa07 is using 'banter' and there is a lot of that in the EF accompanying a wealth of knowledge and advice :

banter
ˈbantə/
noun
  1. 1.
    the playful and friendly exchange of teasing remarks.
    "there was much good-natured banter"
    synonyms: repartee, raillery, ripostes, sallies, swordplay, quips, wisecracks, crosstalk, wordplay;More
verb
  1. 1.
    exchange remarks in a good-humoured teasing way.
    "the men bantered with the waitresses"
    synonyms: joke, jest, pun, sally, quip; More

Reply to High voltage network and system in the UK Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net