Discuss hitachi drill set in the Electrical Tools and Products area at ElectriciansForums.net

P

Phillcbr400

I've always just used the drills provided at work, but thought its about time I invested in my own setup.

I'm a big believer in "you get what you pay for" and "quality products last".

I've never had chance to get my hands on a hitachi drill so not 100% on them. I've found a good looking set based on spec the hitachi KC18DKL.
Just looking for opinions really or any recommendations on combo kits.
Thanks for any input.
Phill

I went ahead with buying them after looking into the set more. Have not had chance to use it properly yet but ill let you know. Spec wise it's up there with the rest if not better than most. Looks like they have caught up with the comp. the thing that sealed the deal for me was 4.0ah batteries and a third free.

This Hitachi is way better than my DeWalt 18v. It is Compact, good weight, charges fairly fast, drives a 3-1/2 screw in wood in record time. Good bright in color so can find fast on the job sight. Had a ryobi lithium before and it was good till the batteries gave out but this one is more powerful and faster hitachi drill set.

Just an update regarding this drill set. I've been giving both the drill and driver some proper stick and my honest opinion is they are fantastic. Good weight in them, hasn't over heated, batteries last a good while and having a free 3rd one is what sold it for me. I forgot to bring home my sds drill and needed to drill a 20mm hole straight through brickwork. I decided I pop the 20mm long bit into the hitachi and it didn't even faze it.
All in all if they carry on the way they have been I am more than pleased.

Reply to hitachi drill set in the Electrical Tools and Products area at ElectriciansForums.net

Similar Threads

I can't find a previous thread on this topic, so here goes. There is one sort of house-brick that I dread encountering in my area - they are...
Replies
Views
im not sure where to post this.. and I need help [ I posted here because i guess Heating systems may need a hole this big , and this is the only...
Replies
Views
I’m looking to buy a new Drill set - SDS/Combi and possibly impact after mine were stolen unfortunately. I’ve saved up some money and found a kit...
Replies
Views
After a long life and valuable service in the face of all adversity my SDS drill popped on Friday!:-( It was like losing a long serving friend. So...
Replies
Views
Hello all, I am a QA manager located in the Netherlands and we conduct on site product inspections using a third party company in China. Some of...
Replies
Views

Electricians Tools | Electrical Tools and Products

Thanks for visiting ElectriciansForums.net, we hope you find the Electricians Tools you're looking for. It's free to sign up to and post a question yourself to find a tool or tool supplier either local to you, or online. Our community of electricians and electrical engineers will do their best to find the best tool supplier for you.

We also have a Tiling Tools advice from the worlds largest Tiling community. And then the Plumbers Forums with Plumbers Tools Advice.

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock