Discuss Hollywood leads in Anti Scottish racism row in the Electricians Chat - Off Topic Chat area at ElectriciansForums.net

Now, now...that's rubbish!
We're not ALL ginger!
I had a deep-fried Mars Bar once, in a bonnie wee place on Loch Lomond...sadly, it had obviously been fried in the same basket as the scampi, so it wasn't exactly a gastronomic delight...
Mars Bars Fills The Gap, so who was the lass?

SWD, years ago, on a different forum, I posed the question...How do you eat your Mars Bars?
I signed off shortly after, but the Mods closed the thread a while later due to the "diversity" of replies...and I don't mean allowing for a 13A socket on the cooker connection unit!
and Spoon, well, you got me there! Mini-kilt and boob-tube (how old are you???!!!) but yes....
however, that's only at the weekends! (when I also wear my high heels)

See Ya, don't drown in the sea will you :p

and Spoon, well, you got me there! Mini-kilt and boob-tube (how old are you???!!!) but yes....

Physically I'm 50. Mentally, according to the missus, I haven't reached double figures yet...

must be the sea air, coming off the Irish Sea.

Thought you where 28, seems to have let yourself go if physically you are 50 ;0)))))

My stunning good looks just make me look like 28...:)

Aye, Spoon, and your modesty!
Didn't drown, MDJ...but went for few beers in my fave bar and got home at 4am...lightweight, so I am!
However, got up at 9.30, made a ham omelette with a beer chaser, and brand new!
I expect I'll find my wallet/phone/jacket/trousers somewhere...
Cannae get a decent haggis supper anywhere here:(

what was the topic anyway?
Screen Shot 2018-05-12 at 22.37.38.jpg

Reply to Hollywood leads in Anti Scottish racism row in the Electricians Chat - Off Topic Chat area at ElectriciansForums.net

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock