Discuss Honeywell Accenta Gen4 & Informa help in the Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Welcome to ElectriciansForums.net - The American Electrical Advice Forum
Head straight to the main forums to chat by click here:   American Electrical Advice Forum

G

Gaz123

Hi all,

I am having a bit of a headache trying to get my Accenta Gen4 mini to talk to my newly installed Honeywell Informa.

The panel has been fitted for a couple of years and works fine. I connected the Informa up as per the instructions, using the following wiring

Panel Informa
INT = IP1
PA = IP2
FIRE = IP3
SET = INH

Informa is powered from the panels comms 12v and 0v supply.

The informa itself seems to work fine, in that it will record and dial out using its test features. But, it does not activate when the alarm is triggered.

Tried changing the input levels from low to high, but no joy. Manual states low should be used to set back to that.

Am I doing something obviously wrong...it's driving me mad :banghead:

Any advice appreciated.

Cheers

Gareth

Had a bit of success. If I enter engineer mode on the informa, choose 0 to show input status. Then testing the outputs from the panel shows the relevant led on the informa. So they are talking to each other...it just doesn't seem to dial on alarm trigger. Must be something with his I've programmed it.

I might try resetting the nvram and starting from scratch.

The informa will not dial out unless the system is set, to test or remove this feature so PA & Fire work ....remove the wire from INH & set. The unit will then always dial out when triggered.

Thanks Tazz. Found that useful. Managed to get it working after nvram reset. Think I had changed sequential dialling off, so informa wanting specific number for different events, rather than just dialling in order.

Inh to set is still connected at no, so will disconnect that.

Cheers

Reply to Honeywell Accenta Gen4 & Informa help in the Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc

Electrical Forum

Welcome to the Electrical Forum at ElectriciansForums.net. The friendliest electrical forum online. General electrical questions and answers can be found in the electrical forum.
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock