Discuss Honeywell evohome in the UK Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

C

Chris Milne

Have any of you guys ever wired one of these systems? More importantly has anyone set one up? The sales man came to see me and the plumber about it but he didn't inspire me with confidence! Firstly he said that one receiver would control 32 zones but after reading the manual I understand it only controls 8?? Also he said that the controller can only control 1 receiver so the client has bought two controllers for 2 receivers, but again I understand one controller can control up to 8 receivers? Any advise would be appreciated.

From what ive seen and read, each controller can control up to 8 receives. You can link up to 4 controllers giving you a total of 32 receivers on a system.
its a wireless system between controller and receivers. any only very limited wiring between directional valves and possibly boiler. (which will be simple enough)
Also knowing Honeywell products, it will be fairly straightforward to set up and commission.

evohome - Honeywell UK Heating Controls

Reply to Honeywell evohome in the UK Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Similar Threads

Hi people, I’m new to the forum, first post so here goes. I’m wiring a heating control system and at the moment the customer wants as follows; A...
Replies
Views
Hi, I’m not an electrician or a plumber, but I am confident diyer and am not completely incompetent! I have a new build house with a boiler/hot...
Replies
Views
Hi all, Looking for someone to help with this dilemma. Image attached to try and explain it better. We have 3 separate lights currently...
Replies
Views
I had a problem a couple of days ago with my boiler shutting down due to too high temperature difference between the input and output, which...
Replies
Views
This is a strange one, my neighbour is a bit mad, he had a largish extension built in about 2015, the builder attempted to do everything including...
Replies
Views

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc

Electrical Forum

Welcome to the Electrical Forum at ElectriciansForums.net. The friendliest electrical forum online. General electrical questions and answers can be found in the electrical forum.
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock