Posting a message to the forum will remove the above advertisement
  1. angel While you're here, would you mind checking out our Electrician's Insurance section to see if we could save you a few quid? - Specifically our Van Insurance Deals and Public Liability Insurance Deals. Thanks for supporting the forum! angel

5% Discount from Electrical2Go.co.uk for ALL members! - Click Here

How ironic

Discussion in 'Electrical Forum' started by Guest111, Feb 17, 2012.

Discuss How ironic in the Electrical Forum area at ElectrciansForums.co.uk.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Please make sure you checkout our forum sponsors, many do discounts for members and, they keep the forum free to use.
  1. Guest111

Guest111 Guest

Hey chaps,just clocked something really hilarious,and bet a few of you will kick yourselves when I point this out but wait for it ...........that thing we all have where everyone gets heated over the 5ww always raises comments whenever it gets mentioned and yet there is an advert for a company training them on this very site. Proves 2 things doesnt it?1 the irony of life,2 things you either don,t notice or don,t like to mention.Well it made me laugh when I noticed the ad:D

2. topcat

topcat Electrician's Arms

Hi phil I saw this the other day when the subject of 5WW was posted in another thread but as the banter was getting quite heavy I did not point it out
    maybe you are just a bit braver than me.

3. Knobhead

Knobhead Guest

It’s a ”cleft stick situation” they help fund our means of decrying their business.

Life makes for strange bedfellows.

• Like Like x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.