Discuss How much would you charge for this EICR industrial....................... in the Business Related area at ElectriciansForums.net

E

electricshock

2 meters.

first meter has 3x 3phase circuits and 10 single phase circuits.

second meter has 2 3phase boards, one board has 3x 3phase circuits ans the other has 5x 3phase circuits.

Don't touch anything industrial myself, but i'd base any estimate on a day rate. I would only offer an estimate not quote, too much to crop up and hold you back

Depends....Would you have full access and control?
Like turning the power off, would you have to work out of hours?

I am half way through a big inspection, some of it needs to be done in evenings and sundays.

2 meters.

first meter has 3x 3phase circuits and 10 single phase circuits.

second meter has 2 3phase boards, one board has 3x 3phase circuits ans the other has 5x 3phase circuits.

What do you mean 2 meters?

Is it one building with two meters or two buildings?

Is the building occupied or not?

Do you have to do the work outside normal hours?

Your a bit vague with your question personally.

Last edited:
Depends on the specification. How much does a blue car cost if it has 3 dashboard switches, a stereo that lights up green and enough boot space to install a log burner?

Reply to How much would you charge for this EICR industrial....................... in the Business Related area at ElectriciansForums.net

Similar Threads

Good morning all, I am currently working on a House in Multiple Occupation (HMO) consisting of 10 flats, with three parking spots equipped with...
Replies
Views
Hi all, Been asked to quote an EICR on a fairly large installation. Approx. 400 circuits that are a mixture of single and 3 phase. This is across...
Replies
Views
Hi I'm in need of some advice. First of all i'm not an electrician but do have an understanding of electrics as i come from an electronics...
Replies
Views
Hi guys, could someone help with the following please? The scenario is: Domestic property supplied via three phase (with a 3P main DB, NO SPD)...
Replies
Views
I'm practising EICRs on friendly locations as I'm still in training - technically done my 2391-52 but frankly need loads more practise. I've just...
Replies
Views

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock