Discuss How Spiffingly Exciting..... Bollox. in the Electricians Chat - Off Topic Chat area at ElectriciansForums.net

i had an invite, but i declined as i had to replace a CU on that day and the tight buggers would not reimburse me for loss of wages, parking and congestion charges, and 12 gallons of diesel

i had an invite, but i declined as i had to replace a CU on that day and the tight buggers would not reimburse me for loss of wages, parking and congestion charges, and 12 gallons of diesel
At least your taxes will be paying for something whilst you are working.........

smoked enough this week for the tax to buy it a christening frock.

Nobody in their right mind would want to be born "royal"
Bet the little tyke wont be crawling under floorboard pulling some 2.5mm2 behind him.
royal brat born at about 11 am. TV programming altered to force the crap on us. we don't care, don't want to know the odds of if it's going to be an arthur or a charlie.
That's you MBE down the creek then Tel.

they ought to break with the royal conservatism of naming 'em george,william, etc.'and name him Butthead. will be a first, king butthead I.

they ought to break with the royal conservatism of naming 'em george,william, etc.'and name him Butthead. will be a first, king butthead I.
Should have studied at school then maybe you would have ended up in a more profitable profession then being a sparks ;o)))))))

I thought Crimson may be a good name., imagine Prince Crimson, or how to pxxaoff the establishment in one word, not that ot's going to happen.

Could call him 'Charming'.. The whenever hes in public he could do the Adam Ant walk to the song...

Reply to How Spiffingly Exciting..... Bollox. in the Electricians Chat - Off Topic Chat area at ElectriciansForums.net