Discuss How to bring more work in in the Business Related area at ElectriciansForums.net

Reaction score
Has anyone got any advise for bringing in more jobs, i have spent a small fortune on ads in local paers etc which have not entirely paid for themselves?

Does anyone leaflet drop? Does it work?

Any sugestions would be appreciated

Anyone need a hand in Norfolk area from a NAPIT registered Electrician?

Have you tried brown envelopes stuffed with cash ? or perhaps you have a time share that local business people and council bigwigs could visit on you ?

Kings Lynn eh?
Ahh you're not who I thought you were. I'm in East Dereham, not so very far away. Send me you contact details via PM, if anything comes up I'll contact you. I have to speak to a guy this week about carrying out a PIR on commercial premises in Dereham if that interests you. I'm registered with Napit too.

Website mate, setup your own website, you can get a decent host, deppending on traffic to your website for around £20 a year. Learn how to set it up yourself, google is your friend.

Also advertise in local papers, although can be quite expensive, but could be worth trying.

Pay someone some decent money to deliever house to house your business cards, or do it yourself.

Get a van and print your business all over it.

If you don't have the money, work another job until you do, asda pay over £6 an hour. Check the job center website for local jobs and work until you have enough money.

post leaflets or business cards through doors that are up for sale better if they empty as new owners nearly always want work done, it works for us as now fully booked till sept and having to pass work on, another trick we used to do was go to local diy store wearing company t-shirt that said in big letters on back electrician be surprised how many people would ask you advice but never give out to much just hand them business card 4 out of 5 would lead to work

"how to bring in more work?" Don't work for a forum member because you don't get paid. Rant over for now, all will become clear in the not too distant future.

Reply to How to bring more work in in the Business Related area at ElectriciansForums.net