Discuss How to remove wire form Parker VFD in the Industrial Electricians' Talk area at ElectriciansForums.net

Kootni

-
Reaction score
Hi
Have a Parker Integrator 690 series AC VFD drive. cannot take the wires out of push terminals.
Any ideas how to take the wires out? Tried screw driver etc but not sure how they will come out.

Pic attached

CBC6A4C5-2841-43E1-BB3D-4CD9DEA7C99F.jpeg

Guys
Nope. Still no luck.
Its a hell of a job and don`t want to damage insides by shoving things with force.
Any particular instrument i can use??

a bradawl might do the trick. push in and a bit of sideways pressure. some of these connectors require a probe pushing in with quite a bit of force to release the spring contact.

Normaly use a small terminal screwdriver. I found those weird ones that have a neon that lights up just the job for this. It's about the only thing they are good for.

You sometimes have to lever the screwdriver a bit when you put it in...

No rude commends people..:)

Normaly use a small terminal screwdriver. I found those weird ones that have a neon that lights up just the job for this. It's about the only thing they are good for.
far too thick ( the screwdriver, not you). maybe a wiha slim 1.5mm can do.

far too thick ( the screwdriver, not you). maybe a wiha slim 1.5mm can do.
Those useless neon screwdrivers fit the ones we use (Schneider (spit!)) Wiha is a bit expensive just for that job though. May as well get a cheap B&Q jobbie.

was working a few years ago on German made conveyor belt system. the wiha slim 1.5 was the only tool that would do the job quickly and without damage. new equipment and we were doing a few hundred /day, along with running the multicore flexes off 1000m drums.

Reply to How to remove wire form Parker VFD in the Industrial Electricians' Talk area at ElectriciansForums.net