Discuss How unlucky is that,I love Saturday in the UK Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

cliffed

-
Arms
Supporter
Reaction score
Told you last week about the faulty B&Q bollard light in my garden,any way replaced it,then the fun happened.
I’ve installed all the external lighting about 2 years ago,now it’s tripping the rcd.
All cabled in Swa,but not ducted,used 3core 2.5mm.
Fault on live to Earth from conservatory to bollard,it’s a funny one,live to earth on conductors all clear,on the live to Swa sheath there’s a fault.
So it looks like a damaged cable,what would you do.

swap the cores over. use the present L for cpc as it's fault to armour, then use what is now cpc conductor for L. don't forget to re-sleeve ends. next question for 10? :mad:

Soooooo many happy people on here today.... :tearsofjoy:
I've had a big fry-up so I'm happy as a pig in sh*t....

sometimes it's the simple solutions that overcome the hi-tech, by the book, scenarios. once had a brand new 3 core SWA buried and the L conductor suddenly failed open circuit. re-jigged using the black (was E) as L and relied on armour as cpc.

Agree,but sometimes it don’t seem right does it,in this instance there’s no chance of renewing cable,without major works,have a good weekend

it works, so why worry. time to panic is when the next conductor fails to E.

Boo hoo - that is 58 pence a day for an addition to your collection. No shoulders to lean on here
GO COMPARE, GO COMPARE!

Boo hoo - that is 58 pence a day for an addition to your collection. No shoulders to lean on here
GO COMPARE, GO COMPARE!
Thats for the E30 which I haven't driven in 3 months, I still need to pay for the Subaru as well and maybe another car if I give in to temptation.

I prefer Compare the Meercat as I get a free Oleg toy and 2 4 1 cinema tickets which is a decent saving per year. Wasted on you I bet......... ;o)))))

IMG_0281.JPG

I'm outside the house scraping gold off the pavements as I need to pay my car insurance next month, £212 bloody rip off.
£212, bloody peanuts. the way you drive and being a southerner, i'd want £2120 to insure you.:(.oh and just seen the bmw, so double that. :D

Thats for the E30 which I haven't driven in 3 months, I still need to pay for the Subaru as well and maybe another car if I give in to temptation.

I prefer Compare the Meercat as I get a free Oleg toy and 2 4 1 cinema tickets which is a decent saving per year. Wasted on you I bet......... ;o)))))

View attachment 40982

Wow.... A southerner AND a BMW driver.... your doomed....

Didn't know you lived in the ghetto mate :D
Yep I know its sh!te but us peasants have to survive somehow seeking out a living (I really need to find a job 18 months out was fun, but) next week I pay off the £70k on the mortgage that I had to take out for a business deal.

Then looking at something like this, which I think the other half would freak but f!!cking hey ho you only live once,

Screen Shot 2018-02-24 at 16.09.11.jpg

Reply to How unlucky is that,I love Saturday in the UK Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net