Discuss Hurricane Mathew in the Electricians Chat - Off Topic Chat area at ElectriciansForums.net

Welcome to ElectriciansForums.net - The American Electrical Advice Forum
Head straight to the main forums to chat by click here:   American Electrical Advice Forum

gazdkw82

-
Arms
Reaction score
Trying to keep updated on the devastating events going on whilst at work.

I feel very thankful I live in a country that doesn't suffer from such natural disasters.

My thoughts are with the everyone suffering

You know why people try to get here to live now. We don't get to hot, too cold, too wet, too dry, we don't get get bad storms often, we don't have anything that bites and is venomous or tries to eat you. We are quite polite, give way on the roads, most are insured and we have laws to make sure of these things. We do however have high taxes but not as high as some. I'm just glad we are an island and have no borders.
Thinking of them though as you say, that is life changing.

It's really scary how vulnerable we all are. I'm thankful I was born into a safe place compared to a lot of places. I am also thankful that i had the opportunity to bring 2 children into the world in a place with security/structure/stability

It's really scary how vulnerable we all are. I'm thankful I was born into a safe place compared to a lot of places. I am also thankful that i had the opportunity to bring 2 children into the world in a place with security/structure/stability

I have had the same conversation with @Dan. We may moan about it here but at least it's relatively safe.

Trying to keep updated on the devastating events going on whilst at work.

I feel very thankful I live in a country that doesn't suffer from such natural disasters.

My thoughts are with the everyone suffering
we do have natural disasters. jeremy corbyn and diane abbott for a couple. :mad:

Trust the British to talk about the weather, and then turn it into a political debate :rolleyes:

Reply to Hurricane Mathew in the Electricians Chat - Off Topic Chat area at ElectriciansForums.net

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock