Discuss I became a victim of a clever scam in the Electricians Chat - Off Topic Chat area at ElectriciansForums.net

Welcome to ElectriciansForums.net - The American Electrical Advice Forum
Head straight to the main forums to chat by click here:   American Electrical Advice Forum

Kamikaze

-
Esteemed
Arms
Reaction score
I thought some of you might want to know about this new scam. Over the last month I became a victim of a clever scam while out shopping. Simply going out to get supplies has turned out to be quite traumatic. Don't be naive enough to think it couldn't happen to you or your friends.
Here's how the scam works: Two seriously good looking 20-something young women came over to my car as I was packing my shopping into the boot. They both started wiping my windscreens with a rag and rainex, with their breasts almost falling out of their skimpy T-shirts. It was impossible not to look. When I thanked them and offered them a tip, they said 'No' and instead ask me for a ride to the train station.
I agreed and they got into the back seat. On the way, they started undressing. Then one of them climbs over into the front seat and started crawling all over me, while the other one stole my wallet.
I had my wallet stolen October 4th, 9th, 10th, twice on the 15th, 17th, 20th, 24th, & 29th. Also November 1st & 4th, twice on the 5th, three times last Monday, most probably today, and very likely again this upcoming weekend.
Warn your friends to be vigilant. What a horrible way to take advantage of an old man!
Co-op has wallets on sale for 2.99 each, but I have found cheaper ones for 99p in poundstetchers and bought them out. :D:D:D

Hay, those two are my sisters. Anyone want to buy a wallet? Only used once by a very lucky man.

lol its been a while since ive heard that one!

I got a leaflet through my letterbox informing i can hav sex at 75!
Im so happy i live at 67....so its not far to walk home afterwards.

i went to my GP for a check up at 64. asked him if it was OK. would i live another 10 years? he asked me if i smoked. i said"no". he asked me if i drank. i said "No". he asked me if i had sex. i said"no". he then asked me " why the F do you want to live for another 10 years"

If you don't drink, smoke and have sex, you don't live any longer. It just feels longer!....LMAO

Reply to I became a victim of a clever scam in the Electricians Chat - Off Topic Chat area at ElectriciansForums.net

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock