Posting a message to the forum will remove the above advertisement
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Discuss I certifi need alternative in the Electrical Tools and Products area at ElectrciansForums.co.uk.

Tags:
Please make sure you checkout our forum sponsors, many do discounts for members and, they keep the forum free to use.
  1. eddielarge

eddielarge Electrician's Arms

Hi guys been using I certifi for a few years but now moved on from ios does anyone know of a good alternative on android that will work across devices easily without a PhD.

2. richy3333

richy3333 Forum Mentor

I've used EasyCert for years. Fair price and easy to use. Customer help has always been fast and very helpful. - I've no connection to them!

3. Dobes_88

Dobes_88 Jamie Electrician's Arms

Use the NICEIC App myself as its free and been reliable, although lost a days worth of testing results recently on a EICR due to not syncing correctly which is annoying!

Heard a few people rave about www.electraform.co.uk recently who appear to be a new kid on the block, might be worth having a look.

4. Andy78

Andy78 Respected Member

I use easycert but only on windows. Great product that suits me well.

Look into the costs though as the mobile version is extra to the base package and you might even need to pay the annual care package fee for syncing etc.

5. Phil Thompson

Phil Thompson Let us light up your life! Electrician's Arms

Business Name:
    Brite Spark Electrical
    I use EasyCert. Works on both IOS and Android, I only pay the 1 licence so use it on my Galaxy Tablet.

But play trialled it on my iPhone 6 first.

Easy to use, codes things from the tick list and enters into the appropriate area, all your business details and testers details and digital signature added automatically,
    Can save clients details which is very handy for me doing appartments for Rentals. Same owner each time.

Well worth the time saved and easy to use.