Discuss I failed to complete my NVQ.. in the Electrician Courses : Electrical Quals area at ElectriciansForums.net

Welcome to ElectriciansForums.net - The American Electrical Advice Forum
Head straight to the main forums to chat by click here:   American Electrical Advice Forum

Reaction score
I shall cut a long story short, I started my apprenticeship to gain my NVQ level 3 just over 3 years ago when 20 and a year into it I had to deal with a few issues in my life including a couple of bereavements in the family and other personal issues which ended up causing me to lose complete focus at work, my course and overall life. My college offered me an extra month to complete but it just wasn't enough with the amount of portfolio I needed and exams I missed.

In recent months I have finally focused my mind again and ready to crack on and get myself qualified but I have no idea where to look and what route to take. Any help and directions to some courses would be much appreciated.

What qualifications did you manage to complete? Is it just the NVQ you have to finish or have you still got to complete the 2365 level 2 and 3?

Contact XS training (forum sponsor) they deal with NVQ etc

Thank you for that, they're a lot cheaper than other courses I've found on the net.

I recall this being asked before in a similar situation. I could only find this though;
Nvq 3 - https://www.electriciansforums.co.uk/threads/nvq-3.98984/

Good luck Jimmy. :)

Thank you sir.

What qualifications did you manage to complete? Is it just the NVQ you have to finish or have you still got to complete the 2365 level 2 and 3?

I will get in contact with the college and find out but I'm pretty sure the exams I missed came under the 2365 so will have to start it all again from scratch.

Thank you for that, they're a lot cheaper than other courses I've found on the net.

Thank you sir.

I will get in contact with the college and find out but I'm pretty sure the exams I missed came under the 2365 so will have to start it all again from scratch.
I'm not sure but I think you won't have to do any exams that you already passed. It's all stored on City and Guilds Walled Garden system. You'll have to check with your old college

best thing is to complete the 2365 with them as they'd know you had already attempted the course before.

As for the NVQ, XS Training were perfect when I done mine.

Reply to I failed to complete my NVQ.. in the Electrician Courses : Electrical Quals area at ElectriciansForums.net

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock