Discuss I have lived a sheltered life! in the UK Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Gavin John Hyde

-
Esteemed
Arms
Patron
Reaction score
My back is playing up this eve as I have been on my knees all day installing a long run of swa for a summerhouse at knee height, clipped direct to a garden wall. Then Installing a rod, small Cu for sockets and lights and doing all the terminations. Started this morning at 7:30 as its local and worked all day.. Given this heat as well I am knackered. Got to go back tomorrow to install the outside lights and garden lights from same summerhouse CU.

So pop along to the pharmacy counter in the local Sainsburys for some ibuprofen and aftersun cream...on the counter is a whopping big ------ display! turns out they flog them over the counter now... If you buy the 4 pack of ------ you do get a free pack of condoms though!just pop along and buy them it seems, next to the display is a basket of free chlamydia test kits.... Something of an irony that.
Ask the girl if they are selling many of the blue pills. They are flying off the shelf apparently, as now the price is cheap and people wont risk buying fakes full of who knows what... not something that appeals to me but,It took me completely by surprise... have I missed something about how life changed or am i getting old too quick???

I know a couple of body builders who swear by them as they help increase blood circulation when they're training.

They probably like to look at each other in the mirrors as well though...

I remember my mate taking a couple one Friday after work in the pub. One of the weirdo day drinking locals had offered him some coke in the toilets, which he declined, but took a couple of free "poke" instead.

His intention was to get home and give the missus a seeing to, but as ------ works by increasing blood flow around the body, and him having already had a skinful of blood thinning Stella artois, turned out that a couple of blue pills see you sat up all night with an unstoppable nose bleed. As well as the other effects of course. :laughing::tearsofjoy:

Reply to I have lived a sheltered life! in the UK Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net