Discuss I Phone Apps in the Electricians Chat - Off Topic Chat area at ElectriciansForums.net

Welcome to ElectriciansForums.net - The American Electrical Advice Forum
Head straight to the main forums to chat by click here:   American Electrical Advice Forum

Reaction score
After having a Galaxy S for a couple years I thouht I might try the IP 4S I have heard good and bad so know what i am letting myself in for, it's on a seven day knock back so I will back it and go for the S3 if I don't like it, anyway what Apps, games or other stuff do you run on your smart phones ? for work and pleasure ? I was going to and install Tapatalk it seems popular for browsing ?

ATB J

Here's mine...

I Phone Apps {filename} | ElectriciansForums.net

I Phone Apps {filename} | ElectriciansForums.net

holy mother i must be getting old , mine just sends texts and makes and recieves calls , still works if you drop it in a bucket of water for half an hour mind

I'm a bit of a fan boy when it comes to the iPhone, I wouldn't dream of having anything else

I'm not a 'Gamer' my 19 Year old lad tells me the games you can get on them are wicked..or did he say Phat

Haha tbh I'm quite a gamer, but most of the games I play are on my playstation 3 or my vita. There are some fun games to be had on the iPhone but even so, the apps you can get really can help day to day life. As the saying goes..... There's an app for that

"I was going to and install Tapatalk it seems popular for browsing ?"

I installed it after advice from forum, don't use it for much else but works for me. Jud also has it I see, but looks like there aren't many he hasn't got. Lol.

Ah it's the new psp thingy now I get it tyvm mate:)
I was worried about googling it I thought I'd get loads of nonsense about La Dolce Vita

It's good to update people.

I had the I Phone 4S for two days and HATED it, it's deffo a Marmite phone, I hated the navigation, the stupid SIM tool, the lack of battery access and the poxy I Tunes, so remember if your not sure which phone you want always order on line as your covered by the distance selling regulations, so you can back it and the contract < 7 Days..which I did ! I love the Galaxy range got a nice new shiny S3 it's the dogs padangas lads, yes it's big, but the colours and the functionality are flawless, features ? more than you will ever need, the processor is sooo quick, on wireless indoors it seems to keep pace with my hard wired Cat 5 computer ( but my comp is dealing with other crap of course) in short.........

I LOVE IT !

I always advise people if they don't want the iPhone then Samsung is for you. It's probably a better phone but I'm never ditching the iPhone

Reply to I Phone Apps in the Electricians Chat - Off Topic Chat area at ElectriciansForums.net

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock