Discuss I Think I May Have Found Free Renewable Energy in the Electricians Chat - Off Topic Chat area at ElectriciansForums.net

Welcome to ElectriciansForums.net - The American Electrical Advice Forum
Head straight to the main forums to chat by click here:   American Electrical Advice Forum

Electrical Engineer with a home interest in Quantum Physics, I watch the same vid's on youtube that you have probably seen albeit for my own amusement in most cases, a high proportion of those vids are a first stage attempt to get money out of you and they will try every trick on the book to look realistic while in most cases they have fitted some button batteries inside the devices themselves so it appears they are really maintaining spin etc
I enjoy them because its like a puzzle to see how they are duping the viewer, they are nothing more then electrical magicians showing amazing wonders on the surface but all done with underlying tricks.

Viewer beware in most cases that they don't get pulled into the scam.
Ahh right that's interesting and yea you are quite right that I do watch these videos on YouTube, however a guy from Australia called Chas Campbell created a machine similar to mine but he added a flywheel and a few pullies, his system actually worked, he was actually showing it in the Australian news

Ahh right that's interesting and yea you are quite right that I do watch these videos on YouTube, however a guy from Australia called Chas Campbell created a machine similar to mine but he added a flywheel and a few pullies, his system actually worked, he was actually showing it in the Australian news
It's physically impossible to create free energy. Because all energy gets reused to always has a source. Always.

No it didn't!!!!!! I can say with 100% confidence its fake and maybe even the claims of it been on the news, if it was it was probably in the entertainments section, just seen it lol, look at the news reader smirk when he introduces it :rolleyes:

Hi - easy one, it's the BFC effect - big friendly cables :). I've forgotten the proper number now, but I'm going to say that for every kW you use at home 2kW is produced at the power station, ie half the energy is lost as heat on its way to you in cables and transformers etc. Also, the supply voltage at your house will drop as you increase the current draw. Hopefully not enough that you will notice flickering lights etc but it can be readily seen with test instruments. This is the end result of losses in transmission that means we can never get more useable energy out than is put in. Hope that helps. Cheers, David.
yea but how can more than 100 amps be available just from one 230 volt phase then, it will be similar to my system

No it didn't!!!!!! I can say with 100% confidence its fake and maybe even the claims of it been on the news, if it was it was probably in the entertainments section, just seen it lol, look at the news reader smirk when he introduces it :rolleyes:
My head is so confused, I just don't know what to believe, I still just can't get my head around all this, I don't know what to believe, and yea some of the people who make these systems are also very smart and the people who don't believe in these systems are also smart too, but again I don't know what to do!!

My head is so confused, I just don't know what to believe, I still just can't get my head around all this, I don't know what to believe, and yea some of the people who make these systems are also very smart and the people who don't believe in these systems are also smart too, but again I don't know what to do!!
You can't make free energy. So don't spend money or time on this that you aren't willing to lose.

Sure, have some fun and learn why it's not possible, but don't be fooled by the snake oil of the physics world. Ha

That Video is 2 years old @ajay123 and yet he hasn't been killed by the oil comapnies, nor has he had it stolen and nor has it been replicated and proven to be a real claim, just got a confused old man who probably doesn't get how the real world works... ajay123, you probably picked the worst or best place on the internet depending what you want to hear here in trying to show or produce evidence that these things exist, our industry relies on the laws of thermodynamics been correct and the fact they cannot be violated as much as you have been enticed by these vids you need to step back and tell yourself they are all fake or your going to end up like that old man in the vid', deluded and probably lonely and skint trying to make said machine. :gru:

A lot of these people are smart and mainly in deception, many are not and deluded to the extent they don't see how the energy is distrubuted, how much power is used and how much load is present, take these like your initial example, using a small motor to run a larger inertia load up to speed and not realising you are not loading the gen' up and asking for its plated power rating so it can seem like your achieving a bigger return for your input but the minute you load the system then it all fails, look at the guy in the vid, the circular saw is running but has no load so requires a fraction of the power than it would need under normal usage but yet he claims the full rating of power been delivered, clearly a confused man with lack of understanding why he is wrong.

Yea I've watch that video before and I just watched it again, but that's system didn't actually use a proper source of power such as a motor.
No but it explains why energy isn't free.

All energy in the universe is reused infinitely. There isn't a source of energy that doesn't equally expel the same amount of energy.

What we try to find for green energy is a source that we can convert and use that isn't going to have a negative impact on something else. So wind, sun, wave etc - using those up doesn't change the qty the source has available.

When you're trying to create energy from nothing, you're showing you don't understand energy and nothing more.

Dig around a bit more and have a play by all means but don't spend money or miss picking the kids up from school for this kinda thing.

That Video is 2 years old @ajay123 and yet he hasn't been killed by the oil comapnies, nor has he had it stolen and nor has it been replicated and proven to be a real claim, just got a confused old man who probably doesn't get how the real world works... ajay123, you probably picked the worst or best place on the internet depending what you want to hear here in trying to show or produce evidence that these things exist, our industry relies on the laws of thermodynamics been correct and the fact they cannot be violated as much as you have been enticed by these vids you need to step back and tell yourself they are all fake or your going to end up like that old man in the vid', deluded and probably lonely and skint trying to make said machine. :gru:
Hi, I am starting to understand more, although i would like to just point out that he has also improved his device and he made a video just last year, when you type in on YouTube free power generator almost Everyone has the same system as Chas Chambell does or similar

Try thinking about it from a different perspective.
You can't have more than 100%.
Say I had a 1kg lump of metal, I could cut it exactly in half and give you 50% of it, there is no possible way I could give you 110% of it.
Same with a 100% efficient generator, put in xWatts of mechanical energy and get out xW of electrical energy, there is no way you can get (x+y)W. Where does the yWatts come from?

Hi, I am starting to understand more, although i would like to just point out that he has also improved his device and he made a video just last year, when you type in on YouTube free power generator almost Everyone has the same system as Chas Chambell does or similar
And yet we are all still pay for power and been milked by the energy suppliers, its a nice dream but you really need to wake up to reality in the fact that these are fake, just because you are told something and even shown claimed evidence to back it up does not mean its real, look at youtube, people make money by number of views and when you get into the big list you can make millions for doing nothing, Charlie bit my finger made the owners 100 000 for a family 57second clip, so you see if you can create a stir and get viewers even in the 10 to 100 of thousands then you can get returns on you vids, as wild or believable as these claims are, they are just not true.

A lot of these people are smart and mainly in deception, many are not and deluded to the extent they don't see how the energy is distrubuted, how much power is used and how much load is present, take these like your initial example, using a small motor to run a larger inertia load up to speed and not realising you are not loading the gen' up and asking for its plated power rating so it can seem like your achieving a bigger return for your input but the minute you load the system then it all fails, look at the guy in the vid, the circular saw is running but has no load so requires a fraction of the power than it would need under normal usage but yet he claims the full rating of power been delivered, clearly a confused man with lack of understanding why he is wrong.
Yea that's quite true about the circular saw not having a load and not requiring extra current, I am now actually feel like I'm been convinced now

Try thinking about it from a different perspective.
You can't have more than 100%.
Say I had a 1kg lump of metal, I could cut it exactly in half and give you 50% of it, there is no possible way I could give you 110% of it.
Same with a 100% efficient generator, put in xWatts of mechanical energy and get out xW of electrical energy, there is no way you can get (x+y)W. Where does the yWatts come from?
Yea it's just I thought that I could use a small proportion of the 3000 watts from the generator or 2500 watts if you include the energy losses, to power the motor which is just 180 watts which will only for example output 120 watts worth of machanical movement

Reply to I Think I May Have Found Free Renewable Energy in the Electricians Chat - Off Topic Chat area at ElectriciansForums.net

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock