Discuss I Think I May Have Found Free Renewable Energy in the Electricians Chat - Off Topic Chat area at ElectriciansForums.net

Welcome to ElectriciansForums.net - The American Electrical Advice Forum
Head straight to the main forums to chat by click here:   American Electrical Advice Forum

Yea that's quite true about the circular saw not having a load and not requiring extra current, I am now actually feel like I'm been convinced now

You're not the first and by no doubt the last to be taken in by such things and its not really anything to do with intelligence, its just that you don't have the necessary insight into the section of physics that prevent these machines from ever working, I have had this conversation multiple times with many people from varied backgrounds and some were high achievers in their own field, when you are fed enough info' to belief something then its easy to start to jump on board and join the party, (thats how religion works), but at least you were upfront enough to ask the question and patient enough to consider our replies.... welcome back to reality, we may have just saved you years of wasted time and money :mdancing:

You're not the first and by no doubt the last to be taken in by such things and its not really anything to do with intelligence, its just that you don't have the necessary insight into the section of physics that prevent these machines from ever working, I have had this conversation multiple times with many people from varied backgrounds and some were high achievers in their own field, when you are fed enough info' to belief something then its easy to start to jump on board and join the party, (thats how religion works), but at least you were upfront enough to ask the question and patient enough to consider our replies.... welcome back to reality, we may have just saved you years of wasted time and money :mdancing:
You actually have saved me a lot of money, I actually thought of this concept of mine when I was very young and it's always been on the back of my mind for years, you have actually relived a weight off my head, also I don't want to start another rally but would it be a good idea by let's say putting an alternator or generator on each wheel on an electric car to help to charge the battery up on the go aswell as having a plug in charging port aswell?

You actually have saved me a lot of money, I actually thought of this concept of mine when I was very young and it's always been on the back of my mind for years, you have actually relived a weight off my head, also I don't want to start another rally but would it be a good idea by let's say putting an alternator or generator on each wheel on an electric car to help to charge the battery up on the go aswell as having a plug in charging port aswell?
That's been done. That's the KERS on f1 cars. They charge under breaking and they save the extra power and release it on the push of a button.

Do you guys think a science forum would be cool? I'm sure me alone would post as many threads in there as is in the pet forum we have.

I Think I May Have Found Free Renewable Energy bash-head - EletriciansForums.net

Even the E F1 drivers have to change a car 1/2 way through the race instead of just tyres so that is definite proof that no energy is free - I think I'll go and sit in the sun. Good thread Ajay - NOW LEAVE IT!

You cannot change your design or concept to get around the laws of physics, it applies to all models and concepts, lets say to turn an electric wheel one revolution takes 10watts as an example, if you wish to use this momentum created on the wheel to charge the battery then in a perfect 'no losses' world you would have to generate 10watts with the wheel, as the wheel is already working against the weight of the car, the friction of the road and many other losses then no you cannot use the turning of the wheel to replace the energy you needed to turn it in the first place. The only way you can achieve some sort of return is to use gravity and let the wheels charge the battery when going downhill or by directly charging the battery by reclaiming the energy out of the wheels momentum when braking (reminded by Dans post below), this technology is already used and reducing the need to recharge the battery and also lengthens its duration when been used, but again this will only return more into your battery if your going down more hills than up, you still have to gain the height in the first place to use gravity to your advantage, you say you are getting convinced but then you ask a different question that is flawed by the same rules we have explained to you... you need to give up this idea altogether that you can somehow recharge or power the original source of your machine by using your machines output in a closed loop ..... without trying to lower the tone too much, its akin to eating your own stools to provide you body with the energy it needs to work, the useful energy has aready been extracted and cannot be used again as that would be free energy and a rather disgusting case of bad breath.

Last edited:
The F1 cars use kinetic energy produced by the wheels moving (or braking) and use it to charge a battery. But they've already powered those wheels with a source of energy so it is spent already. They're just capturing some of it (or converting rather) to spend again.

without trying to lower the tone too much, its akin to eating your own stools to provide you body with the energy it needs to work, the useful energy has aready been extracted and cannot be used again as that would be free energy and a rather disgusting case of bad breath.

Too late - you've lowered it but rather charmingly!

@darkwood If that kind of thing floats your boat then you would enjoy the Matt Damon movie The Martian
Where is left on Mars by the rest of his crew and attempts to be the first person to grow his own food on a Planet where nothing grows, I quite enjoyed it as it goes.
Sorry for the derail of the thread, so as you chaps please carry on. :mamazed:

And no doubt I will be in trouble with Dan for mentioning a Movie in here when we have a dedicated Movie thread elsewhere on the forum, Me and @Louise have still got the bruises from when we put Doggy pics in the wrong thread last weekend :oops::oops::oops::oops::oops:

@darkwood If that kind of thing floats your boat then you would enjoy the Matt Damon movie The Martian
Where is left on Mars by the rest of his crew and attempts to be the first person to grow his own food on a Planet where nothing grows, I quite enjoyed it as it goes.
Sorry for the derail of the thread, so as you chaps please carry on. :mamazed:

And no doubt I will be in trouble with Dan for mentioning a Movie in here when we have a dedicated Movie thread elsewhere on the forum, Me and @Louise have still got the bruises from when we put Doggy pics in the wrong thread last weekend :oops::oops::oops::oops::oops:
That it a really good film that. I'll let that one go lol because the film gets 10/10 from me.

I would comment further but don't want to push my luck lol, but yeah really good film.

I see your angle but your using certain nitrates to feed the plants from said do do's, something our body didn't need, to grow the plants still requires external energy sources like sunlight and heat real or artificial so in that sense for you body to extract the energy from the food the plant has to grow using energy - energy cannot be destroyed or created, it can only be changed from one form to another.

You cannot change your design or concept to get around the laws of physics, it applies to all models and concepts, lets say to turn an electric wheel one revolution takes 10watts as an example, if you wish to use this momentum created on the wheel to charge the battery then in a perfect 'no losses' world you would have to generate 10watts with the wheel, as the wheel is already working against the weight of the car, the friction of the road and many other losses then no you cannot use the turning of the wheel to replace the energy you needed to turn it in the first place. The only way you can achieve some sort of return is to use gravity and let the wheels charge the battery when going downhill or by directly charging the battery by reclaiming the energy out of the wheels momentum when braking (reminded by Dans post below), this technology is already used and reducing the need to recharge the battery and also lengthens its duration when been used, but again this will only return more into your battery if your going down more hills than up, you still have to gain the height in the first place to use gravity to your advantage, you say you are getting convinced but then you ask a different question that is flawed by the same rules we have explained to you... you need to give up this idea altogether that you can somehow recharge or power the original source of your machine by using your machines output in a closed loop ..... without trying to lower the tone too much, its akin to eating your own stools to provide you body with the energy it needs to work, the useful energy has aready been extracted and cannot be used again as that would be free energy and a rather disgusting case of bad breath.
Oh I have been convinced it's just I was just wondering if u could just partly charge the batteries by using alternators or generators on each wheel, I know it won't fully charge the battery but it will help towards it.

Oh I have been convinced it's just I was just wondering if u could just partly charge the batteries by using alternators or generators on each wheel, I know it won't fully charge the battery but it will help towards it.

You can but while the wheel is doing its workload you will be only reducing its ability to do it which will have adverse effects in its available torque and/or speed, like was mentioned, its best to take the energy out of the wheel when there is more than you need like has been explained so either when you have gravity in your favour or your trying to slow down or stop.

You can but while the wheel is doing its workload you will be only reducing its ability to do it which will have adverse effects in its available torque and/or speed, like was mentioned, its best to take the energy out of the wheel when there is more than you need like has been explained so either when you have gravity in your favour or your trying to slow down or stop.
Ahh ok, well anyways thank you for your help and all, and to everyone else also, I really appreciate it, you can saved me time and money.

Reply to I Think I May Have Found Free Renewable Energy in the Electricians Chat - Off Topic Chat area at ElectriciansForums.net

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock