Discuss I want statistics please!! in the ElectriciansForums.net News and Updates area at ElectriciansForums.net

Welcome to ElectriciansForums.net - The American Electrical Advice Forum
Head straight to the main forums to chat by click here:   American Electrical Advice Forum

NDG Elecs

-
Esteemed
Arms
Reaction score
Mainly a message to the Mods or Dan, but others feel free to chip in.

This may not be at all possible without it taking loads of time. But if it is merely a few clicks away then I would be interested to know some site statistics. Such as who has received most thanks per post, who is the most polite and thankful, who in relation to their joining date has posted the most posts/day or week, who has most likes/post.....etc......You get the picture.

Could have a virtual annual awards ceremony with forum sponsors giving some freebies to the winners!!

I am sure there are some other interesting stats that could be derived also, so if anyone can think of any that would be good.

Yep some of you may consider it sad, but I dinnae care!!

So here's hoping. :cheesy::cheesy:

Thanks, Neil

Last edited:
You don't ask much do you ... :juggle: .... bit late tonight but give us a few months and we will find all your answers ;)...

PS Keep you mince pies out on this thread and we will try answer some of them for you :)

You don't ask much do you ... :juggle: .... bit late tonight but give us a few months and we will find all your answers ;)...

PS Keep you mince pies out on this thread and we will try answer some of them for you :)

Haha! Just been looking at the stats at the bottom of the page, didn't realise you could delve deeper into them, but still I want answers!!

Please "quote me" with any delayed response so I get the email notification; memories not what it used to be!!

Thanks.

Haha! Just been looking at the stats at the bottom of the page, didn't realise you could delve deeper into them, but still I want answers!!

Please "quote me" with any delayed response so I get the email notification; memories not what it used to be!!

Thanks.
Right I will get the ball rolling

1st statistic= I am officially the cutest Ape on the forum!!!!

How do you find out who has been the most polite....

Right I will get the ball rolling

1st statistic= I am officially the cutest Ape on the forum!!!!

It's not very often you see the words 'cutest' and 'ape' in the same sentence.

Yeah but then they made me :ciappa:

Do you have a big red bottom, like a baboon? Not quite sure why I'm asking that.......

Ok a serious statistic for biggest poster would go to Telectrix with a staggering 40,223 post since joining in 2010,
Right that's my input someone else can go hunting for the other stats.

There's actually more statistics available to you on the forum main index page than there are available to the staff in the back-end of the forum.

If you go to the main forum index page and scroll down near the bottom you should see the 'Top 10 stats' area. Those statistics are on pull-down menus (as shown in the image below) and they also give you things like top thread starters and top thanked members as well.

Also if you click on where it says 'Top 10 Stats' there's an option to 'view more' and you can make further selections as well.

The 'Likes' system is not native to the forum, it comes as an add-on package. There's no reports available in the back-end or the front-end for the 'likes'.

I want statistics please!! untitled2 - EletriciansForums.net

Last edited:

Reply to I want statistics please!! in the ElectriciansForums.net News and Updates area at ElectriciansForums.net

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock