Discuss Ian Brown tickets for sale in the Electricians Chat - Off Topic Chat area at ElectriciansForums.net

Welcome to ElectriciansForums.net - The American Electrical Advice Forum
Head straight to the main forums to chat by click here:   American Electrical Advice Forum

M

MUFC1999

I have 6 tickets at £25 each if anybody is interested.

Venue is Manchester Platt Fields next Friday (11th June).

All my mates have now decided they can't afford it after I bought the tickets.

If I'm breaking some kind of rule by advertisng these I don't care, I'm a rebel without a cause.*

*Not really a rebel just getting desperate to shift them.

you can sell at face value no problem. Stick them on ebay stating the face value and if somebody offers more its a bonus and legal.

All ready up there, just trying to advertise in as many places as possible. No joy yet though.

As im an Ian Brown fan ill let this run....

Good luck with the sale and its a shame they are for a venue too far from me.

Reply to Ian Brown tickets for sale in the Electricians Chat - Off Topic Chat area at ElectriciansForums.net

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc

YOUR Unread Posts

This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock