Discuss Icertifi Cloud Software in the Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Welcome to ElectriciansForums.net - The American Electrical Advice Forum
Head straight to the main forums to chat by click here:   American Electrical Advice Forum

rolyberkin

-
Esteemed
Arms
Reaction score
Has anyone tried/using Icertifi cloud? Just trying to work out if I am thick or this is possibly the worst bit of software I have ever used. So bad I have resorted to using the Stroma free edition as it is less glitchy!?

I am on the verge of just designing my own solution on an excel spreadsheet as everything out there is so gash! #Dissapointed

I couldn't use the storm software as I use a Mac. I got Icertifi the cloud version and have used it with only one problem which didn't replicate when i did the nest distribution board.

i think it is okay, a bit slow but okay for me.

Update re this one, I have spoken numerous times to the developers of icertifi cloud, they are one step away from being completely useless, the could version of this software is extremely, slow problematic and glitchy. I keep losing circuits from saved certificates and also new certificates keep writing over saved one, I would suggest not to use it.

I hve used it for last 4 years and have not had any of the problems you have mentioned. I agree its not great but as good as the rest. I like the fact that I can record results on site and then polish up the sheet when getting back to base. I'm done with writing out scraps of paper and duplicating when getting back to a pc or ipad.

I hve used it for last 4 years and have not had any of the problems you have mentioned. I agree its not great but as good as the rest. I like the fact that I can record results on site and then polish up the sheet when getting back to base. I'm done with writing out scraps of paper and duplicating when getting back to a pc or ipad.

Are you talking about icertifi or icertifi cloud, don't think the cloud version has been out for four years? The cloud version is so bad no person could have used it for four years.

Reply to Icertifi Cloud Software in the Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc

Electrical Forum

Welcome to the Electrical Forum at ElectriciansForums.net. The friendliest electrical forum online. General electrical questions and answers can be found in the electrical forum.
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock