Discuss i'll start a new topic.a story... i post 1st, then everyone chip in to continue.... in the Electricians Chat - Off Topic Chat area at ElectriciansForums.net

I have this rather nasty sore on my leg, think its been caused by my suspender belt chaffing. Would anybody like to take a peek?

Pics please as everyone would love to see this.

Here you go;

upload_2018-5-5_13-1-10.jpeg

The ulcer is to graphic to show on a family based forum :D

Sores, is it? Yuk!
There was a young man from Kilbirnie
Who went on a long distant journey
In the far-off Azores
He contracted some sores...
He thought they were boils...
But they wirnae!

I was expecting SWD to reply first. What pics you want the leg ulcer or stockings?

Yes SWD is sicker than me, which is saying something.
Stockings would be cool. :tearsofjoy:

Sores, is it? Yuk!
There was a young man from Kilbirnie
Who went on a long distant journey
In the far-off Azores
He contracted some sores...
He thought they were boils...
But they wirnae!
There was a Young Lady from Itchen
Was scratching herself in the Kitchen
Her Mother said Rose crabs I suppose
Mother, horlicks get on with your knitting
(or words to that effect)

cause he had x-ray eyes.
pluck it out...pluck it out...

and went to the London speech therapist...
Q What seems to be the trouble?
A I can't say my "Fs or ths"

Oh well, can't say fairer than that, I suppose...

So off he went to Madman Two Sods

where she met a bloke
who gave her a soak
on the thames river
by god did she shiver
drink pickled her liver
he would not deliver.
so she went off to dry out in Stoke.

Where she met a native Stoker
who was a stockbroker
and gave her some clues
on how not to lose
all her money when hanging round loos

but then she got wise,
and made up her eyes
next toilet she went on a cycle
and met up with george michael
thee rest is all about on pies.

nintchdbpict000253398974.jpg

Reply to i'll start a new topic.a story... i post 1st, then everyone chip in to continue.... in the Electricians Chat - Off Topic Chat area at ElectriciansForums.net