Posting a message to the forum will remove the above advertisement
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. angel While you're here, would you mind checking out our Electrician's Insurance section to see if we could save you a few quid? - Specifically our Van Insurance Deals and Public Liability Insurance Deals. Thanks for supporting the forum! angel

5% Discount from Electrical2Go.co.uk for ALL members! - Click Here

Discuss I'm going to go limited, please help in the Business Related area at ElectrciansForums.co.uk.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Please make sure you checkout our forum sponsors, many do discounts for members and, they keep the forum free to use.
  1. tombrooker84

tombrooker84 Electrician's Arms

I've decided to bite the bullet and set up a limited company rather than being sole trader. Can anyone tell me the best steps in terms of accounting, informing hmrc and companies house. Has anyone here done this? Where do I start?

Kind Regards

Tom

2. telectrix

telectrix Scouser and Proud of It Forum Mentor

Business Name:
    Telectrix
    try companies house website. they will send you the necessary forms. you can either use your tradename ltd, as long as nobody else has it.

3. RWJ

RWJ 8,400+ day wonder Electrician's Arms