Discuss I'm not getting at women but... in the Electricians Chat - Off Topic Chat area at ElectriciansForums.net

Welcome to ElectriciansForums.net - The American Electrical Advice Forum
Head straight to the main forums to chat by click here:   American Electrical Advice Forum

Oh yes, several evenings. No sense of humour, women.

Back to women's brains. My wife said she needed some new hay nets for her horses, as the old ones had holes in them, then couldn't understand why I thought it was rather amusing. Made my own tea that day.

There is absolutely nothing funny,about having a missus,in the horse job...
My sincere condolences,on the senseless loss,of all your money ;)

Thanks for the sympathy Peg, horse free families don't know how we suffer.

Well I keep walking in circles, having only one arm and a leg! For 3 horses £1000 for the year's supply of haulage, another £1000 for the farrier, probably another grand for other feed, jabs, dentist etc. then we start on the rides! Travel all over the country doing long distance riding. Been trying to get her to get a goldfish instead, but no luck so far.

Well I keep walking in circles, having only one arm and a leg! For 3 horses £1000 for the year's supply of haylage, another £1000 for the farrier, probably another grand for other feed, jabs, dentist etc. then we start on the rides! Travel all over the country doing long distance riding. Been trying to get her to get a goldfish instead, but no luck so far.

Back in the 90s was married and we bought a horse and a pony for the wife and kids.
Including the £2000 for the horse and the £500 for the pony, first year costs were about £20,000.

Horses are not the brightest of animals , can eat stuff that does them no good , but then we just pop to the supermarket
so our "Forraging skills are in decline" .
--Best stock up with pot nooldle--
Probably about that time of year ,for me to slip up !

Back in the 90s was married and we bought a horse and a pony for the wife and kids.
Including the £2000 for the horse and the £500 for the pony, first year costs were about £20,000.
You got divorced, that was cheap............

Did anyone know, horses have to have coats for when they are out in a field and it’s cold?
In fact they need two, one to change into if the other gets dirty or wet.
They also need two saddles, one leather for when it’s dry and the other synthetic for when it’s raining.
I won’t mention the rubber booties to protect the horseshoes when they are being ridden on the road.

Did anyone know, horses have to have coats for when they are out in a field and it’s cold?
In fact they need two, one to change into if the other gets dirty or wet.
They also need two saddles, one leather for when it’s dry and the other synthetic for when it’s raining.
I won’t mention the rubber booties to protect the horseshoes when they are being ridden on the road.

So, from what you are saying owning a horse is cheaper then getting married, less shoes and handbags and you get to ride them more often.

Reply to I'm not getting at women but... in the Electricians Chat - Off Topic Chat area at ElectriciansForums.net

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc

YOUR Unread Posts

This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock