Posting a message to the forum will remove the above advertisement

Discuss In need of Megger MFT 1711 in the Electrical Tools and Products area at ElectrciansForums.co.uk.

Tags:
Please make sure you checkout our forum sponsors, many do discounts for members and, they keep the forum free to use.
  1. sythai

sythai Electrician's Arms

We're in need of another MFT, sure one of forum sponsors used to offer a discount code?

Can anyone help me out please?

Cheers Sy

2. ruston

ruston Trusted Advisor

It's on the right of the screen. Test Meter.

3. sythai

Thanks Ruston.... tried clicking on there but couldnt see any discount offered

4. ruston

ruston Trusted Advisor

They used to do a discount , maybe give them a ring. This is at the bottom of the page . If you ring them I think they will give you a discount code.

Visitors found this page by searching for: test meter discount code, test-meter.co.uk promotional code, test-meter.co.uk codes, tester.co.uk discount code, electrician sponsorship, test meter promotion, promotional code for test-meter.co.uk, test-meter.co.uk

• Like Like x 1
  5. buzzlightyear

buzzlightyear Electrician's Arms

6. Vortigern

Vortigern Electrician's Arms

Business Name:
    F.H. Electrical
    As a matter of interest why particularly the 1711?

7. sythai

Have always used Megger and this has all the features we will need... we currently have a 1720 & 1552, the 1552 needs replacing as is coming to the end of it's 8 year life :-(

To be honest haven't been overly impressed with the 1720 but find it really hard to go to another make as so used of Megger. Was tempted by Fluke, have a couple of their smaller test items and alway good quality.

8. telectrix

telectrix Scouser and Proud of It Trusted Advisor

Top Poster Of Month

Business Name:
    Telectrix
    stick with the 1552. never been bettered.

9. Vortigern

Business Name:
    F.H. Electrical
    I ask because I have just (for the first time) bought a megger 1731 just wondered what others think of them all. The 1552 you say @telectrix@telectrix ? really? could have saved some dosh if I had faith in that statement.

10. buzzlightyear

better then the kewtech you had before .

11. Vortigern

Business Name:
    F.H. Electrical
    Yeh well I certainly hope so. Secretly always wanted a megger but somehow couldn't justify the cost but people like yourself have forced me to buy one so I blame you!;)

• Like Like x 1
  12. buzzlightyear

I didn't march to the shops with gun in my hand for you to buy it .you will have to blame you self for that . but over time you will not regret it .

• Agree Agree x 2
  13. Loki

Loki Trainee Trainee Access

14. PEG

PEG Trusted Advisor

The 1552 is indeed an excellent machine,and the 1720 i have,with the update,has proved good,too.

Megger just need to pull their digit out of their clown hole,regarding the alleged new AVO835... i had a girlfriend as a teenager,rightfully ditched,for promising things then failing to deliver...;)