Discuss Indentures in the Industrial Electricians' Talk area at ElectriciansForums.net

Have the same for my father who was a Tool Maker. He mislaid/lost his C&G Cert's along the way, it took me nearly two years (a good few years back ) getting copies of his cert's from the C&G Institute. Purely because of bone idleness of the staff that couldn't be bothered searching the archives, even with supplying them with exact dates taken directly from his indenture papers. Kicked up such a stink with the management side, that they waived the charges along with a written apology....

Have the same for my father who was a Tool Maker. He mislaid/lost his C&G Cert's along the way, it took me nearly two years (a good few years back ) getting copies of his cert's from the C&G Institute. Purely because of bone idleness of the staff that couldn't be bothered searching the archives, even with supplying them with exact dates taken directly from his indenture papers. Kicked up such a stink with the management side, that they waived the charges along with a written apology....

I like you ..... You're just like me - a right bolshie barstool!!! ;)

Edit:

I have written apologies from both Dawn Primarollo AND Jane Kennedy and a nice little sum of compo for the balls up that HMRC made of my Working Tax Credits some time back !

Haha... Still took me nearly two bloody years to get them though!!

That's about how long it took me to sort the Tax Credits out!!

I ended-up as a moderator on the Tax Credit Casualties website.

It was horrific reading about that vast number of people who were screwed over and even worse hearing about what was going on inside HMRC from the whistle blowers we had planted. It was incompetence on an industrial scale.

Ah yes ... Toolmaking is highly skilled - like my trade.

Half a Thou is a big tolerance and five Thou is massive and we can work to those tolerances with hand tools. (or at least I ustercould :( )

I like you ..... You're just like me - a right bolshie barstool!!! ;)

Edit:

I have written apologies from both Dawn Primarollo AND Jane Kennedy and a nice little sum of compo for the balls up that HMRC made of my Working Tax Credits some time back !
i got 6 months free amazon prime last year XD

i had a couple sets of stretchers etc for a similar reason

Ah yes ... Toolmaking is highly skilled - like my trade.

Half a Thou is a big tolerance and five Thou is massive and we can work to those tolerances with hand tools. (or at least I ustercould :( )
im sharpening a couple straights at the moment, i have got hold of a microtome now thats an unusual find.

anyway i need to chop down a broken straight but i dont have the tools or jigs to do it at the moment :(

when i buy a house in the next couple years im setting up a workshop in the garage

im sharpening a couple straights at the moment, i have got hold of a microtome now thats an unusual find.

anyway i need to chop down a broken straight but i dont have the tools or jigs to do it at the moment :(

when i buy a house in the next couple years im setting up a workshop in the garage

Good luck with that!!

I guarantee every one of us here - including me - had that dream and everyone of us - including me - has a garage chocka block full of shyte!!

Reply to Indentures in the Industrial Electricians' Talk area at ElectriciansForums.net