Posting a message to the forum will remove the above advertisement
  1. angel While you're here, would you mind checking out our Electrician's Insurance section to see if we could save you a few quid? - Specifically our Van Insurance Deals and Public Liability Insurance Deals. Thanks for supporting the forum! angel

5% Discount from Electrical2Go.co.uk for ALL members! - Click Here

Discuss Infinite Prime Wireless Alarm in the Electrical Forum area at ElectrciansForums.co.uk.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Please make sure you checkout our forum sponsors, many do discounts for members and, they keep the forum free to use.
  1. Electric Magic

Electric Magic Electrician's Arms

Hi

A customer wants me to install an Infinite Prime Wireless Alarm. Are they any good? Does anyone know how these compare with the likes of the Guardtec 600 and Visonic wireless alarms?

2. tazz

tazz Trusted Advisor

Out of the box pre programmed, so easy to fit....meets grade 2...but just looks ugly in my opinion. Texecom Ricochet have more professional systems, using a mesh system, to ensure radio coverage & distance.

3. Simlec

Simlec Electrician's Arms

Rubbish tat and they are only one-way.

4. telectrix

telectrix Scouser and Proud of It Trusted Advisor

Top Poster Of Month

Business Name:
    Telectrix
    infinite or visonic, or both? never used either. i stick with gardtech.

5. egg67

egg67 Electrician's Arms

Fitted 4 of them about 4 years ago, easy to fit, never had a problem with them and they work well for self monitoring, the plastic is cheap and beaks easy would be better going for the iconnect as its 2 way has IP, Pstn and GSM built in and you can get a pir with cam built in, saying that I always fit the Risco agility3 if a customer wants a wireless alarm.

6. tazz

tazz Trusted Advisor

Happy with Texecom...don`t bother with ip gsm, always use CSL digiAir to our central station. We have modded software by CSL to still carry out remote maintenance via the digiAir. No expensive calls texting mobiles, just a standard fee for customer

7. egg67

egg67 Electrician's Arms

Was just talking about self monitoring where the customer wants the alarm to ring them or a friend when it goes off or be able to use a app on phone to see who's in the house,
    The way you do it is the best way but not all people want a fully monitor alarm
    Have used texecom a lot just think I get on better with the people at risco

8. telectrix

telectrix Scouser and Proud of It Trusted Advisor

Top Poster Of Month

Business Name:
    Telectrix
    just a comment on risco.tech helpline is a standard 0161. and the help is brill.

• Like Like x 1
  9. tazz

tazz Trusted Advisor

Its all down to preference & the support you get....but £1.5 a text upto 3 mobiles a time can get expensive. Ip is no different with some router forwarding costs. with a straight up cost, and dealing with a real human on the end of the phone, seems to bring customers back the next year. As long as you dont hit them with silly bills