Discuss Info wanted about Securahomes in the Business Related area at ElectriciansForums.net

peterh

-
Reaction score
A company called Securahomes(they supply security systems and are based in Bradford) is looking for electricians to expand their installation team nationwide. Has anyone had any dealings with them or know if they are a good company to be involved with?

Steve,
Apparently I can't reply to pm's so will have t odo it this way!
I have a meeting with them next week - they will visit me so that we can check each other out! Why do you ask - have you heard of them?
Regards
Peter

Think its me that can't reply - apparently not enough posts...

Anyway, I'm not an alarm fitter but have done a few systems. This company looks good on paper but I hav'nt seen any of the kit yet. Their proposal seems interesting but it might just be a hook. I'll know more by the end of the week. Hopefully I'll sort out the pm situation by then so can tell you more. Peter

New members need 5 posts before PM's can be sent. You should be ok now.

Reply to Info wanted about Securahomes in the Business Related area at ElectriciansForums.net

Similar Threads

I was asked to see why a set of sockets weren’t working in the house (which appear to be a ring circuit based on breakers) There was no power on...
Replies
Views
My FIL wants a cctv system at his house, and normally i would just go with whatever kit was on offer at the time from t'internet. My own system...
Replies
Views
Hi guys, I never really come on here to be honest, but I thought I’d get the opinion of a world of unknown to me electrical contractors because...
Replies
Views
Hi I wanted some advice regarding which downlights company is better from ancell or forum? I have builders doing works in my house but I wanted...
Replies
Views
I've a question that I'm looking for peoples thoughts on. I'm currently a level 3 adult Trainee at a JIB company. I'd consider myself for more...
Replies
Views

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock