Discuss Inphase Training Ltd in the Electrician Courses : Electrical Quals area at ElectriciansForums.net

I know nothing about In phase training, however it may be worth searching the forum for In phase training and seeing if there are any other posts about them.

Try and find out how long they have been running and maybe search Google for reviews of them.
If you find nothing at all bad about them then that gives you the idea that they are clearing up bad reviews, but conversely if you find lots good about them then you may well be on to a winner.

Hi yes I have done nearly all my electrical courses there! The tutors are very knowledgable and helpful. I did city and guilds courses but I believe they are know running eal courses!

from my experience I would recommend them, Shaun oulton the owner and head teacher is a real nice guy!

Is this place where they teach synchronised wheel pinching?! :)

Hi Archy

I take it you have a problem with Liverpool concerning your comments about In-Phase Training as a trusted member I would think if you don't actually know anything about the training provider then maybe you shouldn't say anything at all?

Shaun

Hi Archy

I take it you have a problem with Liverpool concerning your comments about In-Phase Training as a trusted member I would think if you don't actually know anything about the training provider then maybe you shouldn't say anything at all?

Shaun
As someone who hasn't spent much time here, maybe you should realise that there's a lot of childish name calling that goes on between long standing members. It's called banter mate.

I have done all my courses here, the ongoing support in my career change is great.
The tutors are knowledgable, it's a friendly relaxed place to visit.
The cost is reasonable and the workshop is good!

no complaints, if it wasn't good I wouldn't keep going back.

Reply to Inphase Training Ltd in the Electrician Courses : Electrical Quals area at ElectriciansForums.net