Discuss Installation teams required within London and home counties in the Solar PV Forum | Solar Panels Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

A

andypipe

We are about to enter into a partnership with a major supplier for domestic installations upto 4kwp. We are therefore looking for installation teams to carry out the complete install (roofing and electrical works), in the London and Home Counties area's.
We will be carrying out all surveys and designs, and all materials, scaffolding will be supplied.
if you are interested, please message me to discuss

We are about to enter into a partnership with a major supplier for domestic installations upto 4kwp. We are therefore looking for installation teams to carry out the complete install (roofing and electrical works), in the London and Home Counties area's.
We will be carrying out all surveys and designs, and all materials, scaffolding will be supplied.

Another middleman adding no value!!

.......We will be carrying out all surveys and designs, and all materials, scaffolding will be supplied.

Another middleman adding no value!!
'Middleman' is a bit harsh. Andypipe stated upfront what his scope of works will be so why wouldn't he be considered an employer or a contractor employing a sub-contractor?

'Middleman' is a bit harsh. Andypipe stated upfront what his scope of works will be so why wouldn't he be considered an employer or a contractor employing a sub-contractor?

Do you believe that all these subcontractors that are to carry out the "whole install" will be MCS registered contractors? If they are not they are not installing to MCS rules. If they were do you think they would go for this?

Reply to Installation teams required within London and home counties in the Solar PV Forum | Solar Panels Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net