• IMPORTANT: Please note that nobody on this forum should be seeking from or providing advice to those who are not competent and / or trained and qualified in their field (local laws permitting). There is a discussion thread on this global industry-wide matter HERE. This also has more information about the warning with regards to sharing electrical advice in some countries. By using this forum you do so in agreement to this.

Discuss Installing hive Worcester Bosch in the Central Heating Systems area at ElectriciansForums.net

Welcome to ElectriciansForums.net - The American Electrical Advice Forum
Head straight to the main forums to chat by click here:   American Electrical Advice Forum

Beeg

-
DIY
Reaction score
Hi all,
I’m hoping someone would be able to give me some advice on Hive heating.

I have a Worcester Bosch Greenstar 30si with built in timer (however I understand this is an option that can be removed). I would like to install Hive but have no idea how to go about it.

I would consider myself reasonably competent at DIY electrics, just wondering if this is something I could attempt or if it requires someone with a much greater knowledge of electrics.

Many thanks
Beeg

Installing hive Worcester Bosch 02F01976-E5A9-4EC6-A471-AFCC40B9B8A1 - EletriciansForums.net

Reply to Installing hive Worcester Bosch in the Central Heating Systems area at ElectriciansForums.net

This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back