Discuss Installing PV/wind in France in the Solar PV Forum | Solar Panels Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

M

Maff

We have had a request to look at the viability of installing a PV system on a farmhouse in Northern France (Brit owned holiday home). Not being in a position to turn away work at the moment, has anybody any experience of how you go about installing over there with regards to accreditation, grid conect permissions, and FIT applications etc. I have sourced some info from PV Legal but would welcome any coments from anyone with actual 'knowledge'.:bobby:

You will need to be Qualipv registered to get fit payments you will also need to be registered for tax & ni the penalties for not doing so are harsh in France, as Somecamel say's sub it out to a French firm.

Reply to Installing PV/wind in France in the Solar PV Forum | Solar Panels Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Similar Threads

Hi all I had my PV/Battery setup installed in May and since then all my excess PV is just fed back to the grid for free. When I initially tried...
Replies
Views
Hi Guys Did an install for a company yesterday, 18 x 200 watt panels with an omnic-4k-tl inverter wired in 2 strings, pretty much south facing...
Replies
Views
Earthstore
E
A new draft version of the G83/2 regulations has been released for consultation including major changes to the rules about when advance permission...
Replies
Views
R
Evening all. This may be of a strange request but we are a south yorkshire based MCS registered company installing PV systems but are looking at...
Replies
Views
R
P
Hi all, Been reading your posts here with interest. I am researching the market at the moment as looking to change career, I have a well paid IT...
Replies
Views

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock