• IMPORTANT: Please note that nobody on this forum should be seeking from or providing advice to those who are not competent and / or trained and qualified in their field (local laws permitting). There is a discussion thread on this global industry-wide matter HERE. This also has more information about the warning with regards to sharing electrical advice in some countries. By using this forum you do so in agreement to this.

Discuss Introduction Peps :) in the The Welcome Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Welcome to ElectriciansForums.net - The American Electrical Advice Forum
Head straight to the main forums to chat by click here:   American Electrical Advice Forum

Welcome to the forum.
What do you tutor?
As above.... curious as to your interest in an electricians forum.

Welcome Lily, what on earth brings you to a Forum full of mainly Male Electricians? although there are one or two Lady Leckies on here.

...although there are one or two Lady Leckies on here.

Is that all we have on here... ??
There isn't a pic of me on here so it's not me that has scared them off...

This is ultimately a sales pitch for workwear, which I will not be buying. I know it's a free world hence I will shop with whom I choose. Not only do I like the product to be good I expect the merchant selling the product to be.

While I accept the world has moved backwards toward amorality I have not caught up with the "times" As my dear daughters like to tell me..."Dad you're old you don't know what's going on, times have changed" Really?:cool:

Welcome Lily.
I always find it difficult to read posts and threads by those who have their face on the avatar. It puts me off a bit and gets a bit of judgement rising up (shouldn’t I know but there you go)
@Vortigern, yours is ok because I know that it was taken as evidence for your NVQ portfolio (otherwise why would you use it for an avatar!)
Can’t go wrong with the cats face in my mind!
My opinion again!

It IS ok Spoon - you live another day!

By the way, where is @Dillb he had a big face (in his avatar)

Can we expect a feline avatar Static?
You’ve got me all excited now.
Hi viz or not - come as you are!

Reply to Introduction Peps :) in the The Welcome Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back