Discuss Introduction in the The Welcome Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Reaction score
Hi all i thought it was about time to introduce myself according to dan!!Its now been 2 weeks since i signed up to my 1st fourm so I'm a bit green, anyway I've been an electrician for best part of 25 years with a variety of installs behind me but now my main line of work now is fixed wiring tests which can be a bit head scratching sometimes hence electricians fourm :grinning: and maybe pick others brain's. So there you go dan it's done!!! now all i have to work out now is how to post this

That wernt so hard was it? look forward to seeing you around here soon and welcome. Any probs with posting pictures etc just ask they arnt a bad lot.

We're glad you've said hello! Have you found the forums useful?

Reply to Introduction in the The Welcome Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Similar Threads

Hi Everyone. New member here, retraining to do domestic electrical work. I've been reading through the forum for a while now so thought I'd join...
Replies
Views
I recently signed up to the electricians forum and Lou said why not introduce myself in the welcome forum, so here goes! My name is James, I...
Replies
Views
I've come to a decision, I just cant do work anymore that involves mad stuff, for example today - 2 bed flat that's had fire damage, someone has...
Replies
Views
So a quick catch up so you can get an idea… I was asked to do a job for another electrician, as he is too busy. I’m busy myself but said I’d...
Replies
Views
Hi all, For clarity, I'm not a qualified electrician, but have a reasonable amount of experience as I've done plenty of wiring (signed off by a...
Replies
Views

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock