Discuss Intruder alarm with X10 and Web server in the Security Alarms, Door Entry and CCTV (Public) area at ElectriciansForums.net

S

Stoner

Hi guys, a friend of mine in Gilford has a fresh install, the alarm is first fixed and there are three or four X10 units offering additional switch wires to a heating and lighting circuits.

I'm based in Dublin and I have a set up where my alarm turns on lights and I can use an app on my phone to access the panel to turn on or off the heating.

We have a Siemens panel. My friend would like something similar, but I'm finding it difficult to source a Siemens installer in Gilford.

Can someone recommend an installer, texting the heating on and off would do him via the X10 controller.
It does not need to be Siemens, just smart. I've called Siemens, it's a deadend

Thank you in advance

Try europlex the Siemens panel is a europlex signet. Unlikely europlex will help you,so may be worth looking at visonic who make the detectors for the europlex/Siemens and getting a powermax.

Reply to Intruder alarm with X10 and Web server in the Security Alarms, Door Entry and CCTV (Public) area at ElectriciansForums.net

Similar Threads

I recently had my 50yr old 100A main panel replaced with a 200A Siemens panel (MC2040B1200EFC). It is the incarnation with the 200A main breaker...
Replies
Views
This is quite lengthy so get comfy... I had a bizarre call out relating to a job I attended about five years ago. The situation was they were...
Replies
Views
Hello all, I've just been perusing the AM2/E/S threads on here. Thought you might like a bit of a review. If, like I did, you find yourself...
Replies
Views
Was wondering if the gurus can critique and/or provide recommendations on my plan to install two sub-panels in a (50'x100') 5,000 sq ft steel...
Replies
Views
Hi, first time poster here, been on the plumbers forum for years but have a question about an alarm box that I need a pro to help with :) Got home...
Replies
Views

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock