Discuss Invoicing/ paperwork on site in the Business Related area at ElectriciansForums.net

Gazthesparky

-
Arms
Reaction score
Hey

Looking for ideas / suggestions of how people deal with attending jobs straite away and dealing with paperwork

I.e. Say someone phones up asking to change a socket that day. I tell them my prices verbally over the phone and then go to site.

I then have a callout form which I hand write and get them to sign to say they agree to the charges before I start work.

I then have copy's of blank invoices which I hand write to give to the customer. If they pay that day I write paied on it and leave it with the client.

Looking for suggestions on how to automate it ect. Thought about getting a cheap printer to type it up and print out on site I've got an inverter in the van

Been looking at the apps that are available but I don't want to pay subscriptions ect.

Installation work is fine I email invoices over from home just thinking more for small callout jobs which are hovered up in 1 visit

Cheers

My calender on my phone is linked to our Ipad and my laptop so its easy to keep up to date and the misses can see where I am too!

Reply to Invoicing/ paperwork on site in the Business Related area at ElectriciansForums.net

Similar Threads

Currently I’m using freeagents platform for invoicing and it’s decent and gets the job done but it’s lacking a few features. Firstly I want to be...
Replies
Views
Hello fellow sparks, I’ve decided to go out on my own. Recently bought a little van and trying to get myself set up whilst keeping my costs as...
Replies
Views
Bit of a rant first to explain the situation:- Effing builders again, I knew there was a reason we hardly ever work for them. We've done a few...
Replies
Views
Hey everyone I am looking at getting away from dealing with customers (haha) an am looking to get into site work. I have ECS Approved gold card...
Replies
Views
Hello All, I am in the process of trying to open a new Electrical Wholesalers in Wales / Western England. I have identified...
Replies
Views

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock