Discuss Invoicing Software, in the Business Related area at ElectriciansForums.net

sliq invoice is very cool.

I've tried xin invoice billing software as well. It's cost effective and easy as well. It's a great piece of invoice software suitable for electrician to generate invoice and get paid. Can google Xin Invoice online to download and try for 30 trial.

I use Quicken 2004 (yes 2004)

I got it when I started my own business in 2003 and it's the mutts nuts

You can still get it on ebay for £25

Although it's a bit out of date it does my personal and business finances in one program. It is really easy to use and does invoicing if you want. I prefer word for invoices then I can attach certs to the invoice in one document.

It still tracks invoices and monitors overdue payments and alerts you when they are overdue

Id have a look at some of them templates mate! Have knocked one up myself with nic and eca logo on but always like to see if there is one better!!

Cheers

Hi Steve,

I was wondering how i can edit my template to so i can break each item into materials and labour, and have a total at the end stating these?
Thanks

Wow that template looks really nice!
I like to earn money from the materials, so i like to break to down for the customer to show the rate of labour compared to materials.

Reply to Invoicing Software, in the Business Related area at ElectriciansForums.net

Similar Threads

Hello fellow sparks, I’ve decided to go out on my own. Recently bought a little van and trying to get myself set up whilst keeping my costs as...
Replies
Views
I hope this is the right place to post this, please redirect me if not. I've spent quite some time reading the forums, so I apologize if I've...
Replies
Views
Hi all. I am pondering on the idea of using a job management software package for my business. I have a large number of clients with many of them...
Replies
Views
Hi all, biting my tongue here! Have recently gone self employed in January, so cashflow is critical right now. I done some work for a lady...
Replies
Views
I commissioned an EICR to be done on a property that is in Wales as this is now a requirement in order to let on any new tenancies after 1st...
Replies
Views

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc

YOUR Unread Posts

This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock