Discuss iPhone stupidity in the Electricians Chat - Off Topic Chat area at ElectriciansForums.net

P

pennywise

Got it last week and made an almighty cock up. The receiver started making a popping noise about three days in, it also made the same noise that a speaker makes when you put a phone next to it weird. So phoned vodafone and they sent me out a new one tried it same problem! then took the case off problem gone, then had one of those sudden realization moments the case is carbon fibre!!! what a plonker it was interfering with RF signal. Vodafone are now the proud owners of a week old iphone in perfect working order what an idiot.

If you want a good case for use on site you can't get much better than an Otterbox Defender. Had one on mine for months and it was filthy, took it off to clean and the iPhone was still as new. Never interfered with the phone has a built in screen protector and is also shock resistant.

Have a look here: iPhone 3G / 3GS Defender Case // OtterBox.com

I did see that one on the web, It just it doesn't look as good though haha, saying that the first scratch I get on it I will run out and get an otterbox:D. cheers for the link

Reply to iPhone stupidity in the Electricians Chat - Off Topic Chat area at ElectriciansForums.net

Similar Threads

I had some duplicate minor work certificates printed up a few weeks back, they are basically the same as the standard IET forms, I fill in the top...
Replies
Views
M
Peugeot 206 cc 2003 - The story so far...... whilst driving in the rain my wipers stopped working resulting in recovery back to my house with the...
Replies
Views
mrpinky
M
  • Article
ElectriciansOnCall are a Kent's premier and most accredited electrical contractor covering all CT and ME postcode areas. From changing a faulty...
Replies
Views
E
Hi, looking for some help/advice. Started a 24 month orange contract at end November 2011, on a £41/month Panther plan, with £6/mth insurance...
Replies
Views
ashrow
A
with the new iphone 4S announced today i was thinking of upgrading, but then decided that unless i can find a way of keeping dust out i might...
Replies
Views
J

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock