Discuss Is there an exam for amendment 3 ? in the Electrical Wiring, Theories and Regulations area at ElectriciansForums.net

Reaction score
Hi, I am a new member, I completed my Part P back in 2010, but never joined a competent persons scheme. I am going to sign up with Elecsa and was wondering if you have to take an exam for amendment 3. Also not sure about what types of forms I need for test results. Thank you in advance. Regards Andy

Hi, I am a new member, I completed my Part P back in 2010, but never joined a competent persons scheme. I am going to sign up with Elecsa and was wondering if you have to take an exam for amendment 3. Also not sure about what types of forms I need for test results. Thank you in advance. Regards Andy

Didn't know there was a part P qualification

Of course there's an exam.
Every time there's a change to the regulations or an amendment, the cowboys shout yeeeehaaaa !!
Move em out, Head em out, Rawhide.
And the cash cows stampede with a vengeance. £££££££££££££

sillynerss over. it's time to ask OP what qualificatrions he has, apart from mickey mouse part pee. then see

Thanks Tel, yeah come on lads you've had some banter but try and help the op out he only asked a question.

Hi Andy,

You do not need to take a new 17th edition course if you already hold a valid 17th edition qualification. However your installations must adhere to all the most recent amendments and you should have a copy of the new yellow book.

A lot of people did offer Amendment 3 courses but they were not accredited by C&G or similar accrediting bodies. We gave a number of free seminars for our customers and have even published these online so you can simply watch this to get up to speed on the main changes: https://www.tradeskills4u.co.uk/pages/free-17th-edition-bs7671-amendment-3-course

I hope this helps.

Regards

Reply to Is there an exam for amendment 3 ? in the Electrical Wiring, Theories and Regulations area at ElectriciansForums.net