Discuss Is there an iphone app which allows me to receive text messages in the Computer and Networking Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

N

nune

Is there an iphone app which allows me to receive text messages and voice calls from someone else`s phone without having access to install software on? I would like to see my girlfriend`s text messages and listen to her voice calls because I think she is cheating

I google search and find "HelloSPY" app. It's FREE GPS tracking forever and have many features. Such as: Read SMS, Call History, Track iMessages and WhatsApp message, Spy Call and more.

Do you know it? Thanks many help!!!

Is there an iphone app which allows me to receive text messages and voice calls from someone else`s phone without having access to install software on? I would like to see my girlfriend`s text messages and listen to her voice calls because I think she is cheating

I google search and find "HelloSPY" app. It's FREE GPS tracking forever and have many features. Such as: Read SMS, Call History, Track iMessages and WhatsApp message, Spy Call and more.

Are you for real?!!!! This is a forum for all things electrical ,NOT for your sad domestic problems! Get a life !!Apart from it being illegal.
However you could try googling "SAD IDIOTS FORUM"

Surely your not being serious???
Any software that actually works would cost big bucks, you would still have to install software to the phone you want to track.
I wouldnt trust any of them as you would essentially be installing a 'virus' and it could be doing other stuff that you don't realise. Leaves her very vulnerable if she does online banking etc.

Try talking instead of spying.

she is cheating on you mate.

don't waste your time trying to find some high falutin app' that allows you to spy on her - just p.m. me and i'll tell you everything we get up to.

If you don't trust her, leave her.

Thread closed.

Reply to Is there an iphone app which allows me to receive text messages in the Computer and Networking Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net