Discuss Islam in the Middle East, 'The Religion of Peace'? in the Electricians Chat - Off Topic Chat area at ElectriciansForums.net

So he wasn't all bad then. I've been tempted to attack some of that lot myself when they come bothering me at my door. :30:
bloody philistine. i m had jehovah's witnesses here last week.

"come in", i said, "have a seat, coffee or tea. now what do you want to talk about /"

"dunno", he said. " never got past the door before".

there's always 2 sides to everything, but it can't be ignored. 90% of atrocities carried out, not just in the UK, BUT WORLDWIDE, ARE PERPETRATED BY MUSLIMS/ISLAMICS.

That's a pretty strong statement. Have you a single shred of evidence for that claim? I'd agree a majority of reported incidents are from 'Islamic' extremists.

Here, for example is a chart compiled from FBI data:

http://www.globalresearch.ca/non-mu...0-of-all-terrorist-attacks-in-america/5333619

Last edited by a moderator:
you ever heard of a catholic jihad, a protestant jihad, any christian martyrs blowing themselves up?

I would hazard a guess that the Mafia (original version) and later American versions plus all the drug related murders over the last century would blow all the other religious terrorists atrocities out of the water. NOW states like Syria and there are other governments around the world murdering their own people on an industrial scale puts a few Jihad inspired deaths into the weeds, they are just a tick on the backside of a whole grand battle field.

Muslims per se are no threat IMV

Let's not forget the Crusades, how about those killed during the "building" of the Empire ....... it's easy to forget the past when you've got an agenda.

Maybe those apparently less civilised than us can remember how we gained our wealth and influence in the past - what goes around comes around.

I can't see any good coming from this thread...
You have to remember that when you read "Muslim fanatics kill......." they are not true Muslims..... just fanatics....

I can't see any good coming from this thread...
You have to remember that when you read "Muslim fanatics kill......." they are not true Muslims..... just fanatics....
I agree.
on my computer im getting ads for 'singlemuslim.com' surely this is bound to cause earthquakes and enrage moderate muslim men.

There will never be world peace until the ridiculous nonsense that is religion ceases to have an influence on those misguided individuals that believe in any God, whatever he may be called.

but a lot of terrorism may be committed in the name of religion when it;s just greed and jealousy by the have nots that can't be arsed to pull their fingers out and do something with their miserable lives apart from breeding.

but a lot of terrorism may be committed in the name of religion when it;s just greed and jealousy by the have nots that can't be arsed to pull their fingers out and do something with their miserable lives apart from breeding. O
Ooowww good one, a very true observation. A lot of these migrants just want to come to a country that has bettered itself over time and not just sat around in sh1te battling with themselves for donkeys years.

a lo of the welsh are methodist. used to be druids till them eyyeties romans came over and taught them to love their fellow sheep.

Ooowww good one, a very true observation. A lot of these migrants just want to come to a country that has bettered itself over time and not just sat around in sh1te battling with themselves for donkeys years.

Possibly, although I think you'd find if you asked the average Syrian refugee what he'd prefer, it would be to have his home and his life savings back in one piece, and his children out of danger. What does someone do when, thro7ugh no fault of theirs, and without the slightest prospect they can do anything about, the entire Western world, joined by the Russians on one side and Saudi backed insurgents on the other, use their home for target practice? Write to their MP? Why would anyone risk all they have to put up with a strong chance of being drowned, and if they manage to stay alive, face ridicule and constant barrages of abuse from the people they thought might help them? It's nice to live in a black and white world where everyone who doesn't have anything is a scrounger through choice.

Reply to Islam in the Middle East, 'The Religion of Peace'? in the Electricians Chat - Off Topic Chat area at ElectriciansForums.net