• IMPORTANT: Please note that nobody on this forum should be seeking from or providing advice to those who are not competent and / or trained and qualified in their field (local laws permitting). There is a discussion thread on this global industry-wide matter HERE. This also has more information about the warning with regards to sharing electrical advice in some countries. By using this forum you do so in agreement to this.

JIB Electrotechnical Certification Scheme (ECS) JIB Card

Discuss JIB Card in the Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Welcome to ElectriciansForums.net - The American Electrical Advice Forum
Head straight to the main forums to chat by click here:   American Electrical Advice Forum

J

jimma22

I have applied for my JIB card sent off all my certs etc how long does it take to process and get a card back. I am out of work at the mo and need the card because agencies just don't want to know with out one.

I got my job in now by having jib card. i originally applied while ago for the job but the company wouldnt accept me without having jib card, so went away applied for it etc and then reapplied and got a job with them. for what it costs you may aswell get it as might just well help getting a job.

It's £15 for a SJIB card for non union and £7.50 for Sjib card for union members. I just renewed my card and got it back in 2 weeks.

Reply to JIB Card in the Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Electrical Forum

Welcome to the Electrical Forum at ElectriciansForums.net. The friendliest electrical forum online. General electrical questions and answers can be found in the electrical forum.
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back