JIB Electrotechnical Certification Scheme (ECS) JIB grading

Discuss JIB grading in the Electrician Courses : Electrical Quals area at ElectriciansForums.net

Reaction score
Dose anyone know if the jib will grade me without the 2330 level 3.
I have c&g 2330 level 2, 17th edition i am doing the c&g 2391 in September and i am also going to do the nvq 3 would this be enough for the jib to grade me as a electrician

The jib told me on the phone that the qualifications I listed in my previous post with experience would grade you as a approved electrician.
So I emailed them to get conformation in writing they replied but didn’t answer the question.

The jib told me on the phone that the qualifications I listed in my previous post with experience would grade you as a approved electrician.
So I emailed them to get conformation in writing they replied but didn’t answer the question.

It will be Electrician once you attain NVQ and until you attain 2391-10. Then you will be eligible for Approved Electrician (although you should have been an Electrician for two years to qualify.) Perhaps there is an exception to this with the experience you mention.

Last edited:
apparently because i didnt send copies of 2330 level 2&3 was the reason for grading and is being updated now, cant understand why they only stated requirements as nvq3

Reply to JIB grading in the Electrician Courses : Electrical Quals area at ElectriciansForums.net

Similar Threads

JIB Electrotechnical Certification Scheme (ECS) is a nvq3 and am2 all i need?
Evening all! im looking at progressing and trying to obtain a JIB gold card but unsure what i need altogher. i currently have C&g 2330 level 2...
Replies
Views
ECS EXPERIENCED WORKER CARD HOLDER Certification. C&G 2382-22 Level 3 Award in the Requirements for Electrical Installations BS 7671:2018...
Replies
Views
Can someone clear up a question for me & tell me to what level I am qualified? ie Electrician/Technician etc? I have the following.... 2360 Parts...
Replies
Views
Advice on a London fast course to get C+G 2365 Level 2 - I am on a site in London as an electrical improver but I do need to finish my level 2...
Replies
Views
Hey all, I’m an electricians mate, trying to get fully qualified but struggling. I’ve got my L3 diploma (C&G 8202-30) and 18th edition, I have...
Replies
Views

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock