Discuss Job from hell in the Electricians Chat - Off Topic Chat area at ElectriciansForums.net

Welcome to ElectriciansForums.net - The American Electrical Advice Forum
Head straight to the main forums to chat by click here:   American Electrical Advice Forum

M

millwall ken

Hi all,
Those of you, who have followed any of my posts will know that I've had to take a job at Sainsbury's in order to get me though the christmas period.
Anyway about a week into the job, I got lumbered with a bloke doing some
shelf staking.
Anyway, working away with him, he let slip to me, that, he really really fancied one of the girls, whom was working behind the cheese counter. Anyway this particular girl's name was Angela.
He then went on to to tell me, that, 'she was married, and that she had continously given him the brush off....' 'Okay' I told him.
'Thats because she is married, and probably, ain't interested in any extramarital affairs. Anyway, he went on to say how much he really really wanted to 'do this bird.' So It got me thinking about what he said about this bird, and about 10 mins later, I asked him if he'd be up for a little wager?
I asked him if 'he'd be up for a little bet?', as to which one of us would be the first to pull this bird.
He then offered a tenner for the bet, to which I told him to behave himself; and that if he really fancied this bird, then it must be worth at least a bullseye (£50) to pull her. Anyway, I told him to 'watch this' and went straight up behind the girl in question and slapped her straight on her well rounded peachey bottom. To which, she turned around and kissed me full on the lips!!!
Afterwards, I went back over to my new found comrade, with a big cheesey grin on my face. He then asked me 'how I managed to do that, without getting a slap???'
I then informed him that, I was sorry!!!!
But as far as I was concerned, I had won the bet fair and square.
He agreed with me, and has now promised to pay up on payday.
I didn't have the hart to him that the 'bird' he was so interested in, and whom I had slapped on the bum, was my wife, of 12 yrs.

"Afterwards, I went back over to my new found comrade, with a big cheesey grin on my face. He then asked me 'how I managed to do that, without getting a slap???'"

Wouldnt of worked for me.....my missus would have given me a slap!!

Reply to Job from hell in the Electricians Chat - Off Topic Chat area at ElectriciansForums.net

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock