Discuss Job interview in the Business Related area at ElectriciansForums.net

A

Atco

I have a interview with clarkson Evans tomorrow and wondered if anyone had any info on how hard it is to earn decent money there. My current company is really struggling for work and my earnings are now to low for me to continue working for them. Any help would be much appreciated thanks.

I have a interview with clarkson Evans tomorrow and wondered if anyone had any info on how hard it is to earn decent money there. My current company is really struggling for work and my earnings are now to low for me to continue working for them. Any help would be much appreciated thanks.
Yeah, tell us how it went:1eye:

Worked for them years ago and it wasn't great then apparently speaking to a few lads its worse now. But it's a job and if it keeps you above water it's worth it

The interview seemed to go quite well, you always leave thinking you can do more. What I'd like to know if anyone can help, is how easy would it be to earn around £450 to £500 take home per week. I can live on this amount and they provide a van so that would be another saving. Oh and before I forget I find out in a couple of weeks if I'm successful.

The interview seemed to go quite well, you always leave thinking you can do more. What I'd like to know if anyone can help, is how easy would it be to earn around £450 to £500 take home per week. I can live on this amount and they provide a van so that would be another saving. Oh and before I forget I find out in a couple of weeks if I'm successful.

Your best bet would be to work for a JIB firm paying London weighting. Also being approved helps..

I'm based In Devon and currently work for a jib company, but there just isn't enough work around and were on reduced hours.

I too work for a JIB firm and work is turning a little scarce..

However we have just won two fairly large contracts so hopefully there will be enough work withing these and no job losses

Reply to Job interview in the Business Related area at ElectriciansForums.net