• IMPORTANT: Please note that nobody on this forum should be seeking from or providing advice to those who are not competent and / or trained and qualified in their field (local laws permitting). There is a discussion thread on this global industry-wide matter HERE. This also has more information about the warning with regards to sharing electrical advice in some countries. By using this forum you do so in agreement to this.

Discuss JOB OFFER: Searching for 10 electricians in greater London area in the The Welcome Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Welcome to ElectriciansForums.net - The American Electrical Advice Forum
Head straight to the main forums to chat by click here:   American Electrical Advice Forum

CBHH

-
Reaction score
Hi all!

I am new to this forum and have signed up because I am looking for 10 handymen/electricians in the area of London. The job is fairly simple. Our client has installed hundreds of small cell boxes throughout the city of London (from North to South, East to West) and I am looking for freelancers who can help with the commissioning.

You basically only need to go out to the location, connect your laptop to the box via Bluetooth and set it up (we have developed a step for step guide). This will take about 1,5-2h max and you can do several boxes a day if you like. We will pay you about 150 GBP per box.

Requirements:
+ Have a UK/EU Passport or UK work permit
+ UTR Certificate (we are looking for individual freelancers, not companies)
+ A laptop and android phone (Samsung, Huwai, One Plus etc.)
+ Sign an NDA as this is a pilot project
+ Do 1,5h of online training on our platform (one time, as soon as you have done this you will NOT have to do it again if you decide to install more boxes)

We are only looking for people in the London area at the moment! Let me know if you are interested!
Best,
Tom

Hi Guys,

1. No, you will not need to pay for the training (you actually get paid to do the training)
2. Like with every freelancer job, we need to make sure that you are allowed to work in the UK hence we need documentation (passport, work permit, Tax number)
3. If you would like to apply to this project, please send me an email to (contact for email details)
4.We are German company that was basically hired to find freelancers for our client. You can check out our website
5. No this is not a scam where we ask you to transfer some money to a Nigerian Prince!

Last edited by a moderator:
So all you want is my passport details, tax number and to spend an hour or so on your web site !! I appreciate you may need some confidentiality but it does sound a bit dodgy.

Looking at the post now, I can see where you are coming from. For the people who are interested, please send me an email to

The company who you will be working for is one of the biggest Telco companies in the world and you will have direct contact with their London office who will handle everything from onboarding to payment.

Last edited by a moderator:
Whats a UTR certificate ? would help if you got your your facts right.
Do you want a handyman or an electrician cause they two different things.

It doesn't really matter if you are an electrician or a handyman. As long as you can use a laptop and understand how to connect it to a small cell box via Bluetooth you are good to go. The initial online training that you will receive will also clear any doubts.

It doesn't really matter if you are an electrician or a handyman. As long as you can use a laptop and understand how to connect it to a small cell box via Bluetooth you are good to go. The initial online training that you will receive will also clear any doubts.

Bit of a waste of an electrician or a handyman for that matter. I'd suggest a wet pants might be more gullible lol. Good luck :)

Reply to JOB OFFER: Searching for 10 electricians in greater London area in the The Welcome Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back